Why are you in your current clan?

Yaz

I think we are at each others throats way too much, maybe lets do a little self relfection about ourselves!

What is it that makes your clan so special to you? Why do you remain active and have pride in your clan

I'll start

Clan:CP

Reason: Saw a YT video, back in 2007. Signed up to forums. Fell in love with close-knit and friendly community, good leadership and calling, and also the fact that we are considered underdogs alot!

If my clan closed: I'd probably quit scape, or Join TLP, cause I think they have a really chill community and alot of honour!

Format

Clan:

Reason:

If my clan closed:

Clan: Fatality

Reason: Wanted to join a HPC that at the time wasn't #1

If my clan closed: I don't play the game anyway so it would make no difference, but for the sake of the topic if I were still playing I'd probably join Supremacy or rejoin VR

Clan:severance/tlp

Reason:tlp realistic leadership and good community, fun clan in general. Severance great community and also the best

If my clan closed: if severance closed i'd just train up for tlp, if tlp closed idk maybe go main as no other hpcs are that appealing to me, foe is good but no1 wants the hands

TLP

Wanted to be a part of a clan getting off the ground for reopening. Community is excellent.

If TLP closed i'd probably go help LPC's. joining FOE would be silly, Fi is out of the question, I know little of RD and CP that would make me want to join and ZU I don't know how they haven't closed yet.

Clan: Final Ownage Elite

Reason: Best quality no cheating and i have some nice friends in foe

If closed: Idk probably join cp because i like more f2p than p2p warring currently and i think they have decent community

Clan: Olympus

Reason: I wanted to test new lpc scene so i joined Olympus and have been there almost from the start 

If closed: Then i probably say bye to lpc troll community

Clan: Remedy

Reason: I quit rs for about 2 weeks, came back on and I saw people who weren't even ranks in Remedy still chilling in our teamspeak/CC and trying to recruit/bring remedy back so I decided to reopen us officially because I didn't want to see people spending a lot of time/effort on my mistake

If my clan closed: Same thing when we closed the first time, I'd just quit rs, lose contact with everyone from Runescape, and never play videogames again. If I were to join another clan though I gave this French guy Cecil Du Corte(leader of Vendetta) my word that I would join Vendetta(he gave me his word if vendetta closed he'd join Remedy), so I'd have to go there.

Clan: TLP/Severance

Reason: Enjoy the community and enjoy all the friends I've made being in a clan with me. Fun and friendly

If my clan closed: Prob quit honestly there's no other HPC I'd really be interested in joining right now

Clan: Fatality

Reason: Pretty much the first clan I ever joined. I was mass recruited by plague of pures early 2012 and on our weekend trips Fatality would completely destroy us.

I was just a casual 65 combat edge pker back then, so it really impressed me seeing 110 combats with steel titans rush me. Lol.

This motivated me to train up, and I joined them later and never have I considered trying a different clan. Fatality is an awesome place to be.

If my clan closed: If we close it's probably because the community has completely died out, so I'd quit.