cp most toxin clan?

Not Doopy

Shows a few things

1. Whoever wrote this topic is offended to easy

2. Cp kids that think in real life photos are funny must not get out much, I see people everyday

Sum it up who cares they are just young and must not go out much

Shows a few things

2. Cp kids that think in real life photos are funny must not get out much, I see people everyday

I feel like rd is messing with the wrong clan, cp is nothing to fuck with every clan they have rivals with closed. HI/Z/NME/IR/CT/WAR/HZ/EOP the list goes on

Shows a few things

Shows a few things

Remember when u tried flaming cp before, you got carroted in a fullout up 5 and was EOPs meatsheild when we fought EOP after that lol and was for until you closed.

It's just funny to see how the other (ugly) half live

Remember when u tried flaming cp before, you got carroted in a fullout up 5 and was EOPs meatsheild when we fought EOP after that lol and was for until you closed.

you're like 13 years old lmao, you've probably never touched a girl let alone had sex with one, particularly judging by how you're on 24/7 and have never posted an irl pic, so no-one cares about your opinion on who is ugly or isn't.

I mean I don't see how I am flaming anyone this topic is some but hurt kid crying about you guys flaming... But considering horizon isn't afraid of his own photo as he shares it all the time vs everyone that flames him who is afraid of their own shaddow there is a high probability you are uglier than him.

Lol i'd be happy to see a fullout again soon between rd and cp... Would be interesting to see how you would manage