Why does every single clan avoid foe?

LocoTaco

who the fuck cares about f2p l0l.

Oh gee I don't know, just about every single pure clan from LPC to HPC.

Out of the entire pure community there are only 3 P2P based clans so either math isn't your strong suit or you are just willingly ignorant.

IMO no one is trying to fight Foe because they too good. If every pure trying to join Foe and applies for them, then what's the point in clanning in HPC. Foe is too overpowered right now. Even if every HPC tries to recruit mostly join Foe because of the power.

I think Foe should chill their balls and let other HPC recruit or get other pures to join their clans

I hope everyone gets what I'm saying.

IMO no one is trying to fight Foe because they too good. If every pure trying to join Foe and applies for them, then what's the point in clanning in HPC. Foe is too overpowered right now. Even if every HPC tries to recruit mostly join Foe because of the power.

I think Foe should chill their balls and let other HPC recruit or get other pures to join their clans

We let 30% in who try to join

IMO no one is trying to fight Foe because they too good. If every pure trying to join Foe and applies for them, then what's the point in clanning in HPC. Foe is too overpowered right now.

It's not healthy to think that way, both Rd and CP have won F2P preps against Foe and EoP were able to consistently compete during weekends. You just need to find unique, effective ways to improve.

The thing is if Foe is clearly #1 like people here are saying/complaining about then nobody risks losing anything when they prep them or duke it out with them in the wilderness against them. 

If Foe win as people would more or less expect, the reaction would be along the lines of "oh yay they won again what's new we weren't expected to win, blah blah."

However, if the underdog wins then it becomes a good motivator to continue going at it and possibly dethrone. Even if Foe are overpowered, there's always a chance at winning yo.

Honestly Foe have more to lose by giving fights to everyone yet they don't seem to be afraid and actually are willing. Even if it means teaming up on the weekends to match their pull lol, then go ahead and do it. Make some huge ass clusters.

The thing is if Foe is clearly #1 like people here are saying/complaining about then nobody risks losing anything when they prep them or duke it out with them in the wilderness against them. 

If Foe win as people would more or less expect, the reaction would be along the lines of "oh yay they won again what's new we weren't expected to win, blah blah."

However, if the underdog wins then it becomes a good motivator to continue going at it and possibly dethrone. Even if Foe are overpowered, there's always a chance at winning yo.

Honestly Foe have more to lose by giving fights to everyone yet they don't seem to be afraid and actually are willing. Even if it means teaming up on the weekends to match their pull lol, then go ahead and do it. Make some huge ass clusters.

/thread

We don't recruit man...

Couldn't have said it better