Fatality: Unstoppable Saturday

Sharkbrew Legend

Yea this.

What's relevant is that both clans met at edge after walking down, and we had a clean "Rematch at GDZ?" spam up.

The reply was 20 seconds of silence and then a couple of people saying "Come sperm hill"

At this time opts were even ~ 48-52 for both clans if I'm correct, and I'm damn sure we would've won a rematch.

So yea FOE #1 today from what we've seen, but if they accepted the rematch they would've been #2.

tldr:fi still sucks

Yea this.

What's relevant is that both clans met at edge after walking down, and we had a clean "Rematch at GDZ?" spam up.

The reply was 20 seconds of silence and then a couple of people saying "Come sperm hill"

At this time opts were even ~ 48-52 for both clans if I'm correct, and I'm damn sure we would've won a rematch.

So yea FOE #1 today from what we've seen, but if they accepted the rematch they would've been #2.

The thing is we won north of mossies and we won at dwarves as we pushed you to gdz and then pushed around the map for the whole fight. If the world didn't dc it would have ended the same way as every fight.

I admire Fi for fighting us down but please do not start telling me that you will win down numbers and that extending the fight on with returning somehow magically makes your members better than ours and able to win.

Ur a good guy but why can't Fi members be honest like you have been up until today... It amazes me

GrtvWOj.png

This was the ending when the world dced. Fi hopped straight away to w84 to continue the fight, but foe waited a few mins to log back into 93 to claim the win lol. Fi stayed at GDZ waiting while foe walked down to lvl 20 wilderness to defend. We didnt want to fight them this low so we ended.

f0f0efbf81cae4137123fd15f5532b65.gif

Gj on your trip.

Apparently Supremacy rushed TLP while they were sniping your fight which lead to them ending the trip, so your fight was clean right before the dc.

think about singups next weekend? embarrassing performance

694D4GZ.png