Why Olympus is not going HPC atm

God Steve

1094c0897717c39df224a218c29c9a5d.png

heres an HPC memberlist the only one I could access without perms. 

Now look at ours. 

f38b6cbe6259c749840bdb2b46102bb6.png

Compare them thanks for all the ignorance on this topic. Im racking in the dollas. 

Compare the defence/atk and prayer lvl. If you had 25def, 70pray/atk then you would be close to their lvls but then again Fi has the highest lvls in the Hpc atm. Your a mpc who is too afraid to step up to the hpc and im not surprised considering you get smacked by lpc clans such as Cd.

Compare the defence/atk and prayer lvl. If you had 25def, 70pray/atk then you would be close to their lvls but then again Fi has the highest lvls in the Hpc atm. Your a mpc who is too afraid to step up to the hpc and im not surprised considering you get smacked by lpc clans such as Cd.

Why would we fuck our pures up? 

Why would u post this Lol

Look at our Event aftermaths and ull see why

Gl Olympus, but let me say this last year Sup,Lt,Zu all stepped up to the hpc scene out leveled.

If there is still more to kill in the lpc scene keep it up, step up soon.

The thing is its as if they didnt step up on trips they only fight each other. But yeah idk how soon it will be, but we are making efforts towards going up to HPC

If you get def and pray and a little combat stats you'll all be 90+, it's not hard to achieve 90 combat. If you pull decently with ~85 combat average you can do some real damage in the weeekend trips. And no clan really supports 30 def, it are just some individuals who thought it would be nice to get addy for some reason. That are 2 bad excuses imo.

I sadly can't disagree that HPC is a lot of time in single/lobby(although we have had some great saturdays past 2 weeks). So staying LPC because it's more fun is a legitimate reason.

I think you'll be ready for it in a couple of months though.

HPC clans average:

CP:   - Strength: 95.65  - Range: - 92.52 - HP - 93.35 - CMB: 94.46 

FI     - Strength: 95.48  - Range: - 95.31 - HP - 94.09 -  CMB: 92.61

RD   - Strength: 94.91  - Range: - 94.84 - HP - 93.47 -  CMB: 93.59

FOE - Strength: 96.86  - Range: - 96.69 - HP - 94.84 -  CMB: 91.1

SUP - Strength: 95.42  - Range: - 94.31 - HP - 93.03 -  CMB: 90.3

TLP - Strength: 94.68  - Range: - 94.20 - HP - 92.39 -   CMB: 90,79

So olympus is 13 strength  , range 8 , 10 hp , 14 cmb lower then the rest.

making a transfer to HPC would be really hard with these odds.

and If you guys could link me CV, Imperial , CD , or any other LPCS memberlist we could compare them with olympus.

Gl Olympus, but let me say this last year Sup,Lt,Zu all stepped up to the hpc scene out leveled.

This is a myth.

Supremacy/Zu/Lt never really 'stepped up' the same way people want Olympus to

They didn't have a choice once EoP/Fatality decided to schedule their trip times 2 hours later... if Redemption, Control, Hazard, etc. had stayed open, it's safe to assume Sup/Zu/Lt/Conviction etc. would've stayed going out at separate times for much longer.

Prepping some HPC clans to see where you stand is a good start... I think right now Olympus is in a weird position where they out level most LPC clans but would be heavily out leveled by most of the HPC clans - I could be wrong, I'm just going by what I read on these boards and this topic

If they're serious about moving up they'd obviously have to train a lot... Expecting to transition from fighting Cd/Imperial/Aao to fighting Foe/Fatality right from the beginning is not going to happen like @@Eeekaj said.. Start fighting the clans near the bottom (Zu, Lt or whoever) and work your way up from there.

The one thing Supremacy/Zu/Lt DID do was be forced to level up, same will happen for Olympus if they decided to go out with 'HPCs'

If you get def and pray and a little combat stats you'll all be 90+, it's not hard to achieve 90 combat. If you pull decently with ~85 combat average you can do some real damage in the weeekend trips. And no clan really supports 30 def, it are just some individuals who thought it would be nice to get addy for some reason. That are 2 bad excuses imo.

I sadly can't disagree that HPC is a lot of time in single/lobby(although we have had some great saturdays past 2 weeks). So staying LPC because it's more fun is a legitimate reason.

I think you'll be ready for it in a couple of months though.

Yeah ik Fi doesnt bring 30 def kids, but atm we dont wanna get def. we try to tell members stay 1 def for the most part. A majority of the reason why we have people that have 20 def is because they got like 2 def and didnt like looking at it so they went to 20. We will in the future though come to HPC

HPC clans average:

FOE - Strength: 96.86  - Range: - 96.69 - HP - 94.84 - CMB: 91.1

SUP - Strength: 95.42  - Range: - 94.31 - HP - 93.03 - CMB: 90.3

and If you guys could link me CV, Imperial , CD , or any other LPCS memberlist we could compare them with olympus.

any decent rank could enforce a huge 13def, 70 pray transition and do training weeks etrc

HPC clans average:

FOE - Strength: 96.86  - Range: - 96.69 - HP - 94.84 - CMB: 91.1

SUP - Strength: 95.42  - Range: - 94.31 - HP - 93.03 - CMB: 90.3

You missed a few HPC's though?

ZU?

LT?

TLP?

Thats who we are trying to go fight. You didnt read the topic. Ik ignorance is bliss but ur cauliflower

you WONT be fighting Foe and Fi. YOU WON'T EVEN BE AS GOOD AS REDEMPTION. It took Zu and Supremacy a decent amount of time to be in the top 5, you will never come off the LPC scene and be able to fight Fo/FI/CP immediatley because if you have the same levels as them u won't be a LPC.