Redemption History Video (2013-2015)

saw 26 dislikes bro lol.. refreshed and rd took the display of likes/dislikes off. hahaha

Haterz gonna hate  B).

in the p2p 2015 vids I see 3+ mains rushing in with your capes, this made me justin beiber.

gratz on 2 years

Yeah 2k15 is pretty sad. We had to take precautions with the current pure community. Adapt or cry is what the say :D.

Kinda sad that u closed for 4 months or w/e. Why no F2P clips in this either? If I may ask.

Yeah it was. Looking back at it I'm glad we reopened, we've achieved a lot more in RD v2.

brown sticky stuff clan no history

Any 'open' clan is better than a closed clan in my eyes as we're the ones still making history right now :). And please don't start about what you've achieved and what not, there's actually a lot of ex-EOP member I respect. What's done is done, but it gets old.

Forgot to include the part when LT closed DR

Please. Destruction had no relations with Redemption as both clans were open at a different time. Different leaders = different clans despite the similarity in members/ranks. Heck, the reopening of Redemption was pretty much the only closure of Destruction as most ex-RD were in DR. I don't get why you're so but hurt that we hit you last weekend. Isn't that what we all want as pure clans, fights?