Saturday: Critical Damage Vs World Ft Doom/Op/Sv

Bloodarrow42

8TWTsoc.jpg

Another Saturday Trip and another fight with the world. This time around we got word that Severance/Imperial weren't going to make this Saturday since they closed, Also we got word that Conviction was going to close aswell. So we knew that the remaining few LPC clans will be out there to fight. 

CD: starting: 55

Doom: Starting 45

Olympus: starting 60

SV: 35

Fight pretty much started with us rushing Olympus down about 10 people, We pretty much fought for 10 minutes before Doom came into crash the fight. We made sure to not get sandwich'd by them so we took north of corp and ranged down south on Doom. This time around Doom was in the middle of both of Us and Olympus and were getting pretty much cleared off the map. They went to take a regroup in world 1. we continued to fight Olympus around ruins. We held the east part of ruins as Olympus held down the single stripe. 

After about 10 minutes of fighting Doom came back from a full regroup and hit us once again. We fought back as Olympus went to catch a small regroup south of corp. We knew this time around our fight with Doom will was going to be a 1 Vs 1 So we all got ready to clear them off the world. The fight went pretty flawless as our returners returned quick to the fight spot. As we were fighting Doom they started getting cleared 1 by 1, With one final Scim push they were pretty much cleared. 

We took our ending at Dwarfs where the remaining doom members were died. We went to bank and came back to find SV with 30+ in a fall in. We decided to welcome them back to the LPC world and hit them. We quickly started killing them at Sperm hill but as we were fighting Olympus rushed in with 60 people, We were heavily outnumbered so we hit Sv once more and took our ending and ended for the night.

Was a fun night overall.

Pics:

2785db9a149e3ed9c2c8c82a0e9cce5d.png

984wrNW.pngdmImXu9.png

59LUjkE.png

dSiUKjA.png

rlgPcAH.png

YAOPkCc.png

dus7xSu.png

306d3c2e0907d3eb070d147efcbae0f4.png

E06K5yg.png

7Z0q9iT.png

z3mL44o.png

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEx5i3FEc_0

Cheers to all the clans for the fights

I miss the days when LPC was 99% 1 def, no offense to CD gJ on your trip on whatever you accomplished but dear god half ur clan has defence. I miss actual pures:(. 

Lol I check stat check'd CD's pile, only about 10 of them can wear mith

10/50 meh