Why do you still clan?

asher

To be honest I haven't really paid attention for 2 years so maybe there has been an increase but it still doesn't seem fun enough to give 4-6 hours on a weekend. Maybe you are used to it or maybe I am old and looking at my era through rose tints ha

Yeah trust me, right now is an era to be remembered. We will look back on the 2015 clanning era and say "That was a great time to play RS". I play it for the community, the friends and the relationships I've established with so many people over the years. Plus, I'm a very competitive person by nature and I love seeing myself on top ^^

Yeah trust me, right now is an era to be remembered. We will look back on the 2015 clanning era and say "That was a great time to play RS". I play it for the community, the friends and the relationships I've established with so many people over the years. Plus, I'm a very competitive person by nature and I love seeing myself on top ^^

that's cuz you're new as fuck

there is nothing worth remembering on 07 minus the fact that fatality has lost like 4 fullouts in the time old school has existed