Olympus Vs Doom | 35v35 F2P Prep

Tom Valor

Gj Op, was fun to spectate, but i was very confused/upset that you sat your lower levels who didnt have "prep reqs" yet you let them in the first 4 rounds, making doom sit 4-5+ of their members made me a bit agitated just watching it. Otherwise gj on the win

Gj Op, was fun to spectate, but i was very confused/upset that you sat your lower levels who didnt have "prep reqs" yet you let them in the first 4 rounds, making doom sit 4-5+ of their members made me a bit agitated just watching it. Otherwise gj on the win

oh thats what they did?

we r scary 60s :P

didn't know that they did this, it's pretty sad but it's w/e. They really wanted the win i guess. gf olympus

yh sure olympus have levels that are a bit too high for lpc but ur even pulling this vs trauma lol cmon it isn't hard to click prayer pots/get someone to click ur prayer pots

first off, no sense was made in that sentence

secondly, its not like our ranks dont tell members to train, we can only do so much, we cant go to their houses and click for them