Critical Damage Saturday Domenation. Ft OP, AAO, xL, Envy

King mrm1

m02X50o.png

You call it a rivalry we call it domenation

Seeing all the brown sticky stuff talk throughout the week from a certain clan, We made sure people were online for the biggest beat down Doom as ever had. Loop arounds, Mass logouts, running from the site of purple, you name it Dome did it.

CD starting: 177 opts (60 on ts)

z1XLW6y.png

Day started off with us bullying Doom, the day ended with us bullying doom. We set up intel ready for today and If i said Doom put up one little bit of a fight I'd be lying.

Within the first 10 minutes Doom has already been laid to rest.

CD starting: 60

Doom: 60? ( felt like 30 )

we rushed hills hut where they were stood waiting for us to come, as we rushed they made the mistake of stepping out of the hut, 10+ doom members got one banged on site. while the rest stood helplessly. We ran a little north and shot into them again killing off 1/4 of their members. We then unleashed the beast (Phaeo). We pushed onto them with scims and put them down like a scabby dogs. 

Here on out we made Doom our focus since they think a clan like themselves could ever close us (lol).

Soon as they stepped foot into the wilderness CD was there to counter their every move resulting in them spending majority of their trip in singles.

30 minutes in doom had dropped 10 people and we knew it wouldnt be long before they ended their PK. 2 hours in they called it a night, logged out tails between legs.

Maybe next weekend you'll venture out of singles you brown sticky stuffters.

pictures of Dome

8aSRr3d.png

kcms5AJ.png

GmI6l1j.png

8WNKvnS.png

UPRFFKQ.png

lDtqS2u.png

syfneqA.png

TA96iq1.png

EzlLHav.png

Critical Damage vs Olympus

CD Starting: 42

Olympus Starting: 45

We found Olympus at Sperm and even though we were down a few we rushed them. CD ranged from the west crippling their front line which pretty much bagged us then win. We pulled scims and pushed them east to singles. Thanks for the fight.

ivsqVyn.png

Shoutouts

•  
  • AAO/xL/Envy - Thanks for our little fights
  •  
  • OP - Thanks for the action
  •  
  • Dome - Thanks for brown sticky stuff talking, you've helped us more than yourselves.
  •  

We proved today that we have better quality than Doom and Olympus in the wilderness.

Doom is brown sticky stuff, Olympus on the other hand have really good quality and if they wanted they could compete with hpc's

lmfao, you made me laugh right there tbr XD

RjybH2p.png

hella 90s!!!

If you could push your mind a liiiitle harder, you can see I said LPC events lol

Yeah you had 90's today, with a couple 100's, but what about yesterday when you had to team with an HPC just to be somewhat relevant on an LPC event? I had a lot of respect for you guys, but not anymore lol get out of here and get brown sticky stuff on in the HPC scene where you belong. All you need is 60+ attack (a lot of your members already do) 52+ prayer, some strength and range levels here and there and you'll be there. Man up and quit being a disgrace to LPC.

OT: Lol cd is hilarious

If you could push your mind a liiiitle harder, you can see I said LPC events lol

Yeah you had 90's today, with a couple 100's, but what about yesterday when you had to team with an HPC just to be somewhat relevant on an LPC event? I had a lot of respect for you guys, but not anymore lol get out of here and get brown sticky stuff on in the HPC scene where you belong. All you need is 60+ attack (a lot of your members already do) 52+ prayer, some strength and range levels here and there and you'll be there. Man up and quit being a disgrace to LPC.

OT: Lol cd is hilarious

you're hilarious, we didn;t have any 100s, we never teamed with CD as you claims as we walked you guys down to lvl 1, we attacked you guys because you were the ones standing in multi at that time, you broccoli. First take a look at our ml, then judge god fucking bless. stop making excuses, we had 1 90 at our whole pk trip. We have plenty of ppl with 52 prayer 75 attack, like me.

I had respect for your clan as well, untill @mr fat scott came in my teamspeak, telling me that he was going to hit my teamspeak & site off with a botnet.

know your fucking place lmao