History Repeating Itself?

Combats and stats doesn't say anything about the quality of our members :)

I odon't agree with you on this one. It does. Your max quality depands on how good your account allows you to be. you can be a bunch of random 100s, and still clear the best pures. just because you hve max damage, max def and max mage bonuses.

@ how many pcl fights did cd win mate because it looks like a big fat 0 if that doesn't tell you it's time to close nothing will you just can't compete also in the wild other clans need to put you on there back because you can't do anything alone

CYA PUNKS

This just shows how many braincells Doom people have tbh.

What ypu're saying is you're better than CD because they didn't do good for one Event?

lets not forget, you got brown sticky stuff on ast sun / sat, you got brown sticky stuff on at almost all of your weekend trips, only did good for one weekend trip, where you pulled 20+ more then every1.

Is this Doom propaganda? Or just broccolied members, tell me.

What ypu're saying is you're better than CD because they didn't do good for one Event?

lets not forget, you got brown sticky stuff on ast sun / sat, you got brown sticky stuff on at almost all of your weekend trips, only did good for one weekend trip, where you pulled 20+ more then every1.

Is this Doom propaganda? Or just cauliflower members, tell me.

Nigga activation is brown sticky stuff too

This topic made me laugh not even joking.

@CP retards hiding behind their troll sharkbrew accounts : How about you merge with Doom lmfao, brown sticky stuff hpc and brown sticky stuff lpc... matches really fine dont you think? Nonetheless, instead of wasting your time trolling on topics, how about you go practice some more preps, you should be humiliated after that loss against OP. We clearly know you have been in the pure community for a long ass time but guess what, you're still brown sticky stuff LMFAO.

@Doom retards thinking Dome would close a door lmfao. Keep dreaming, your clan died so many times you had to change the name of it. Instead of dreaming about CD's closure how about you go donate for that teamspeak server, @@Hormone and @@0wl can't afford it awwwww

OT: Dome is brown sticky stuff

Amen :).

And to OP: That 100v70 loss is bullsht and we never admitted to that either, no pic no proof kid. We have our vids fighting different pure clans at the same time :) cuz they were all scared about our 100 pull. Who wouldn't be lel.

At least RD continues into fighting other clans, constant preps, regardless of the wins/losses. Always has an active community which is the most important factor in my eyes for a clan. Oh and btw, that failed zerker clan helped out FOE incase you missed like 3 weekend aftermaths about it. We didn't start anything, but we didn't back down either and just fought them :).

Proud to be RD.

TL:DR this is just another shark bait topic.

Amen :).

And to OP: That 100v70 loss is bullsht and we never admitted to that either, no pic no proof kid. We have our vids fighting different pure clans at the same time :) cuz they were all scared about our 100 pull. Who wouldn't be lel.

At least RD continues into fighting other clans, constant preps, regardless of the wins/losses. Always has an active community which is the most important factor in my eyes for a clan. Oh and btw, that failed zerker clan helped out FOE incase you missed like 3 weekend aftermaths about it. We didn't start anything, but we didn't back down either and just fought them :).

Proud to be RD.

TL:DR this is just another shark bait topic.

heh everyone single one of your ranks admitted that you lost the 70v100 lmfao. 

Just read the comments. http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/6554-eruption-of-pures-vs-redemption-70v100-ftfitlpltzu/

This topic made me laugh not even joking.

@CP retards hiding behind their troll sharkbrew accounts : How about you merge with Doom lmfao, brown sticky stuff hpc and brown sticky stuff lpc... matches really fine dont you think? Nonetheless, instead of wasting your time trolling on topics, how about you go practice some more preps, you should be humiliated after that loss against OP. We clearly know you have been in the pure community for a long ass time but guess what, you're still brown sticky stuff LMFAO.

@Doom retards thinking Dome would close a door lmfao. Keep dreaming, your clan died so many times you had to change the name of it. Instead of dreaming about CD's closure how about you go donate for that teamspeak server, @@Hormone and @@0wl can't afford it awwwww

OT: Dome is brown sticky stuff

did i hit a nerve? make more paragraphs broccoli

CP lost 22v25 against OP, then another 2-3 got dced each round.

RD lost every prep this week lol...

did i hit a nerve? make more paragraphs broccoli

CP lost 22v25 against OP, then another 2-3 got dced each round.

RD lost every prep this week lol...

It hit a nerve you say? What happend the past weekends mate? You take PCL as an important event lmfao, where 2 clans fight with unmatched opts... How about we talk about wilderness where you get slapped left and right and have to regroup every 5 minutes and your leaders fighting each other every time you get cleared. That must hit a nerve of yours buddy

It hit a nerve you say? What happend the past weekends mate? You take PCL as an important event lmfao, where 2 clans fight with unmatched opts... How about we talk about wilderness where you get slapped left and right and have to regroup every 5 minutes and your leaders fighting each other every time you get cleared. That must hit a nerve of yours buddy

You seem to be mistaken, i'm not in doom lol.

Moron

@ how many pcl fights did cd win mate because it looks like a big fat 0 if that doesn't tell you it's time to close nothing will you just can't compete also in the wild other clans need to put you on there back because you can't do anything alone

CYA PUNKS

gratz youre a cwa clan

Is this Doom propaganda? Or just cauliflower members, tell me.

get em tommy lad

I odon't agree with you on this one. It does. Your max quality depands on how good your account allows you to be. you can be a bunch of random 100s, and still clear the best pures. just because you hve max damage, max def and max mage bonuses.

I see your point and there is truth in it. but what I mean is that even tho someone is maxed doesn't make him good. he can still be a complete 1bang or still die to a lvl 85 while getting hit in singles if you're a 107. Like being maxed doesn't automatically make you good.

@@Tom Valor please delete your posts about cbs. I am your friend and don't usually feed into the drama but I want u to delete it because it makes you look like your new.

??? You can only be as good as your account allows you to be. you have huge advantages on if you have lvl 70s fighting lvl 100s.

how do you mean "makes me look like im new"  It's just the truth. Do you rlly think a +3 is going to do more damage in a 25v28 then the 25 maxed out pures?

??? You can only be as good as your account allows you to be. you have huge advantages on if you have lvl 70s fighting lvl 100s.

how do you mean "makes me look like im new"  It's just the truth. Do you rlly think a +3 is going to do more damage in a 25v28 then the 25 maxed out pures?

it was 22v25, they had like 3 people dc and you had lvl 100's and ur trying to brag

stop talking broccoli

it was 22v25, they had like 3 people dc and you had lvl 100's and ur trying to brag

stop talking broccoli

they had no one DC, they cheated in a 100v100 vs a lpc, no one dced during those rounds, it's all bullbrown sticky stuff, if they dced, please show me screenshots / vids of them dcing? It's just propaganda, they always claim they got ddosed if they lose a prep.Just stop lieing, you lost to an lpc because yor quality is brown sticky stuff. we had like 2 lvl 100s, you didnteven had a 86- l0l

shut the fuck up cp sum your clan is bad go back to mossies

they had no one DC, they cheated in a 100v100 vs a lpc, no one dced during those rounds, it's all bullbrown sticky stuff, if they dced, please show me screenshots / vids of them dcing? It's just propaganda, they always claim they got ddosed if they lose a prep.Just stop lieing, you lost to an lpc because yor quality is brown sticky stuff. we had like 2 lvl 100s, you didnteven had a 86- l0l

I don't see CD winning any fights at PCL....  :unsure:

are you ok man?

huge ass rant bro, u can tell u came from rsps