Week 3. TLP's F2P Saturday 6/27/15

Range Grudge

ebgPZ2b.png

http://tlp-rs.net/

#TLP

ts.tlp-rs.net

'TLP Public' cc

eca45ce14f89eec6eaba675e941fb547.png

Are you ok Fatality?  If not just pm one of your doctors to schedule an appointment to leak whenever.  We pay you.  What kind of great doctors do that?

So it's been about a month since Fi Nick decided to "tighten the leash" or something like that.  With no signups today, Fatality saw one of their worst pulls in a few months.  Dipping down to about 45 members and wearing OUR capes, it's safe to say that Fatality has reached a new low.  Oh yea we also slammed CP in their own server a few times throughout an action packed trip.

A few shoutouts before I begin

!Seen Fi Nick.  Where you at?  Keep managing the apps.  They keep getting worse. Thanks

-Shoutout to Joseph, you are killing Fatality day by day.  I hope you stick around and try to help.  Stay easy

-Shoutout to the 60 TLP members who showed up today.  Another fun trip

-Shoutout to all of Fatality.  Leave while you can because brown sticky stuff's just gonna get worse friends.  

LOL "OFF"

03f4CT6.png

SATURDAY JUNE 27TH, WEEK 3: SLUMP ENGAGED.  TLP pulls about ~60 and remained around 50+ for the majority of the trip.  We had tons of fights today.  Several fights with Fo, slamming Fi, and killing CP is what the day consisted of.  Thanks for the action.  Here's what went down.

2DeLnRB.png

Fight 1:  Fo defended north of sperm hill and TLP rushed from the south.  After moving to the east hill and fighting Fo for a few minutes, Fatality decided to crash.  This plan backfired as we just turned on them and they went back to edge to remass for 30 mins.  Our fight vs Fo continued down to hill giants where we maintained good opts and CP crashed.  After getting a regroup, we re-rushed down near old FOG area and hit whatever was left.  Was a good start to the day.  Thanks for fight Fo.

1d23968b0804e1b543b5545d80aca569.png

f4785202560b9c02887efcc70626d2f4.pngdef9ac10010ca1be107df4c9d148d5ec.png

pzNVA7C.png

iAgQnoD.png

Fight 2:  We were doing something northwest of Chaos Altar when Fi tried to crash or something.  We quickly pulled our scims on them and starting banging out piles left and right.  We pushed them all the way from the trees west of Chaos Altar to Corp where they would try and return but just kept on dying.  Watch the vid for more lulz.  ez

fy0fDyg.png

86ecf9d976.jpg

6ZPgN0E.png

5bkWTMe.png

3509cb34863e9173113f7a2c325ac42e.png

3IYp7Mb.png

Found Rd north of Corp.  Killed a few of em before they ran west.  Got some good loots. Small hit Image[http://tlp-rs.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

dOrrGlU.png

So this was a major cluster.  Fight started as TLP vs. Fo at dwarfs.  Fi then crashed in Fo capes and we bullied them all the way up to gap until they decided to call it off.  CP (lol) decided to rush us and stood in the middle of gap just dying?  We pushed em west to mossies as and dipped with our loots.  Ty for Ac Fo

f39938e4d9b2cfdc2009e30c14eeced9.png

61817b9c79387314d67e11893e5f8423.png

uP6zYpA.png

L9hZDOW.png

ZOxm6tm.png

WP6amrp.png

iAgQnoD.png

Got word that Fatality were at bandit camp and we rushed in.  After killing like ~5 Fatality members, we thought that they logged out.  Turns out they all started putting our team capes on (LOL).    After spamming "off" for a few seconds, we bullied them out of bandit camp.  CP decided to rush again (lol)  and we also decked them for a lil before they started to head back towards mossies or something.  Fo rushed in as well and we fought for a little.  Thanks for action peeps.

PjT891X.gif

9tRpjDz.png1c7d8fd494ba1642d676a7fe04d5e20b.png

gjiTNHO.pngPnv7A49.png

cOsniWT.png

zjOjnD2.png

Last Thoughts:

I know times are tough right now Fatality, but you guys did this to yourselves.  I hope you can motivate your members to keep trying but we're 3 weeks in and brown sticky stuff is just getting worse.  

pqUQppM.gif

Apply to TLP before it's too late.  Pm us to leak also.

6jhww8.png

You Me At 6 pov:

Yung graves (Crims) Pov

03f4CT6.png

I bet they're kicking themselves over the fact that they chose to tighten the leash on TLP and not Olympus right about now...

I'd continue to say maybe next time fi, but they seem to be doing worse every week so it would be pointless lmao