I need some new Tv Shows/Animes to watch

موني

Na but I heard they aren't that good. I kinda wanna watch "Tyrant" but I wanna see some reviews.

whhaattttt? all 3 of those series are srs 10/10

breaking bad is 11/10 for everyone

dexter/sons of anarchy are 10/10 for the right person but 8/10 for others

Anyone have any reccomendations?

What I've watched

Tv Shows

-Game Of Thrones

-The Flash

-Arrow

-Resurrection

-The Big Bang Theory

-Modern Family

-Gotham

-The Walking Dead

Animes

-Bleach

-Attack on Titan

-Naruto

-One Piece

-Tokyo Ghoul

-Legend of Korra

-Hunter x Hunter

@@Moni Vampire diaries, Teen Wolf , The Originals(have to watch vampires diaries first) , the 100

ok @@Moni how the fuck have you not watched Prison Break??? Stop watching your bundle of twigsime and start watching PRISON BREAK RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!! tomato omg...

I've watched pretty much every tv show on that list, here are the ones you haven't.

Prison Break - Due to a political conspiracy an innocent man is sent to death row and his only hope is his brother who makes it his mission to deliberately get himself sent to the same prison in order to break the both of them out from the inside out.

Misfits - A group of young offenders doing community service get struck by lightning during a storm, and begin to develop superpowers (this is a fucking pisser LOL, s1 and s2 are just undoubtedly too fucking good)

Homeland - When Marine Nicolas Brody is hailed as a hero after he returns home from eight years of captivity in Iraq, intelligence officer Carrie Mathison is the only one who suspects that he may have been "turned".

Breaking Bad - A chemistry teacher diagnosed with a terminal lung cancer teams up with his former student to cook and sell crystal meth.

The 100 - Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.

Heroes - The lives of common people, who discover they have superpowers, intertwine in order to save the world from different threats.

The Tomorrow People - Evolved humans with amazing abilities (Teleportation, Telekinesis, Telepathy) are being hunted down by agents of Ultra (1 Season but holy fucking brown sticky stuff it's amazing).

and last but not mofo least...

Teen Wolf - A somewhat awkward teen is attacked by a werewolf and inherits the curse himself, as well as the enemies that come with it.

cpiukBa.jpg

^^^^^^

WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!! @@BarrageKyle knows man..

but yeah your #1 priority is Prison Break, then Teen Wolf and then what ever you want to come after it. If you do not watch these two shows, you are missing out on good entertainment my friend.

Anime is like my thing bruh xD

You seem like someone who watches dubbed anime:p so I would probably suggest

Sword Art Online 1/2

Btooom

Guilty Crown

Idk what categories you like such as action/comedy/romance etc.. So if you want you can hmu with a pm and I have a big list of anime I've watched I can highly recommend from any type or category;)