Olympus vs Doom l F2P Prep l 2-1

Godly

Idk why this is even still happening we won, you lost. You fucks cheated in the Panic prep and you had the time to ask for a redo, but did not. You felt you could win even with the levels. We have had several preps with you when we had a 86 cap and you brought Moni in even with no exceptions. We don't bitch about your cheating, but when you lose you throw a bitch fit. You guys are without a doubt the #2 Slimiest clan in the LPC community. Thanks for the prep hopefully we can do this again and show you that you had 0 chance winning in any prep versus us. 

Idk why this is even still happening we won, you lost. You fucks cheated in the Panic prep and you had the time to ask for a redo, but did not. You felt you could win even with the levels. We have had several preps with you when we had a 86 cap and you brought Moni in even with no exceptions. We don't bitch about your cheating, but when you lose you throw a bitch fit. You guys are without a doubt the #2 Slimiest clan in the LPC community. Thanks for the prep hopefully we can do this again and show you that you had 0 chance winning in any prep versus us. 

We give your HPC clan fights all the time whether it's in PCL or in wild or in preps because we want the practice and enjoyed the flame free fights. But as you can see with whoever made this topic, you wanted to flame Doom for no reason at all, so we looked through our vids of this prep and saw you guys cheated. You guys want to flame us so we will call out when you tomatos cheat it's that simple.

Olympus cheated and disrespected Doom in their topic, that simple. Why not dispute especially if you can't keep the preps flame free, just shows you guys aren't mature. You couldn't just take the 2-1 win and be happy with it, you had to make excuses about the 3rd round saying cauliflower reasons why you lost the 3rd round disrespecting Doom.

@@Horg we don't flame you during events. You flame us for our combats CONSTANTLY. It's fucking annoying.

We broke the rules by accident. I've apologized for that once, I won't do it again.

You decided that instead of asking us for a redo, you would wait until our topic was up to bring it up to make sure we didn't have the chance to win within the rules. If anything is disrespectful, that is.

The "mature" solution to this would've gone like this

DOOM: Yo y'all had 4 84+ in wtf

OLYMPUS: Damn son my b wanna redo?

DOOM: Ye bruv

Your solution went like this

OLYMPUS: Gf Doom ty 4 prep

DOOM: l0l cheaters

OLYMPUS: ???

DOOM: luk at this pretty picture u cheaters l0l autowin

OLYMPUS: K Get a Bind u r kicked idiet 

We gave someone new a chance to get experience calling the last round, and when we were down we decided to goof off because it didn't matter at that point. Was it a little immature? Yep, sorry you got upset. Was it fun? Yep, sure was. It's a game, the prep was 2-0 at that point and in a week no one will give a flying fuck about it. If you are gonna have a temper tantrum that we didn't put "we started taking it easy round 3 after Doom got up opts" in our topic you are equally as immature as you think we are.

Ty 4 prep, hope you can stoop to prep our cheating selves again

Hey man if you had not seen my reply before I would like to bring it back for you my autistic friend.

Fatality:

cae71b37aba332ed0d1c67bb8c1fe36b.png

Olympus:

11658093d2c4170ff3c9d7db10e9ec84.png

Yea man that proves so much, because you added every single person who goes to your preps to your memberlist lmfao.

HPC trying to compete with LPCs, how bad is ur clan m8?

How you complain about us being an HPC when there's literally a combat cap in every prep against you is beyond me. We lost 7 in two winning rounds, how ya feel?

Yea man that proves so much, because you added every single person who goes to your preps to your memberlist lmfao.

Yeah actually, but go ahead and find those 1-2 people who aren't on the ML lol...

PS: I know you don't  have an ML so I understand this is hard for you to comprehend

@@Trajan @@God Steve

I'm starting to think this is just a CD member pretending to be a doom member, surely they aren't this autistic?

You can say whatever you'd like, I know for a 100% fact you bring higher levels who aren't even on your memberlist to your events. I'm not saying it was this prep particularly but I've seen 100s and brown sticky stuff in your past events. You can deny it or say whatever you want but there's pictures, vids etc. You kids are slimy and think your good beating LPCs when you have all high level 80s and 90s.

You can say whatever you'd like, I know for a 100% fact you bring higher levels who aren't even on your memberlist to your events. I'm not saying it was this prep particularly but I've seen 100s and brown sticky stuff in your past events. You can deny it or say whatever you want but there's pictures, vids etc. You kids are slimy and think your good beating LPCs when you have all high level 80s and 90s.

Yeah to PCL m8 where it's whatever vs whatever, there's a reason HPCs are invited to the PCL event lmao

Oh and I forgot to mention the fact that we match you EVERY SINGLE PCL fight we have or fight you down opts lol please just give it up man or resort to bumping this topic more and making your clan look even more immature/sore.

You can say whatever you'd like, I know for a 100% fact you bring higher levels who aren't even on your memberlist to your events. I'm not saying it was this prep particularly but I've seen 100s and brown sticky stuff in your past events. You can deny it or say whatever you want but there's pictures, vids etc. You kids are slimy and think your good beating LPCs when you have 70% of your clan as high 80s and the other 30% are 90+.

You're honestly fucking broccolied, you say that our clan consists of 70% HIGH 80s and 30% 90+ (so according to you we have no one under 84 combat) but yet our combat average is 77 you downy, meaning that you're invalid.

M1CJRCc.png

You're honestly fucking cauliflower, you say that our clan consists of 70% HIGH 80s and 30% 90+ (so according to you we have no one under 84 combat) but yet our combat average is 77 you downy, meaning that you're invalid.

M1CJRCc.png

Chill tomato, I edited my post because I exaggerated a little but you get the idea....you kids bring majority high 80s a few 90s and some 70s to ur events.