Olympus vs Doom l F2P Prep l 2-1

Godly

Funny, I remember doom making such excuses such as these in a mini a week or two ago against excel. That being said I think it's respectful to just play all rounds to each sides best ability, and not make excuses such as not calling, using bronze, kicking, giving up, etc.

All this over a combat exception for a prep, yikes

Being well and truly beaten in the first two rounds would have nothing to do with 0-1 extra people over the combat level exception, that comes down to your members/ranks failing to perform or keep up with your opponents. The easiest thing to do would have been to say good fight and move on, rather than tear over a pixelised clan wars prep leaderboard...

Slightly out leveled, definitely outperformed on first two rounds, dropped our callers first round :\

"We were taking it easy the third round, taking our weapons off and kicking rather than scim pushes."

Per my video, you took your clothes off when it was 27-19. I'm sure a scim push at that point would've allowed you to bring it back.

yeah, and we let a guy call that never called any prep before.

nah activation will open a close and open and close and open and close and open and close and open and close and open and close and open again within the following 2 hours

so did eop, like 7 times,and the last time that happend, they closed for a day, reopened, and closed agin. keep your mouth shut lol.

Just doing what I'm told. Thanks for flaming though. @@slushpuppy

Facepalm

http://gyazo.com/2a6da7bd494909377a0459a53810aa31

r u telling me you're a slave now? Please, dont cry man. It's just a fucking prep lmao. I dont thik we broke ANY rule, if so you could tell us during that prep, and we'd redo that round. We didnt cheat, you didnt tell us to redo, so it happend, and you lost. So this is a loss. learn to accept a loss man ffs.

Olympus cries way too much, you cheated to compete now shut up.

we all know the truth, howe. you get smashed. We've proven that. event tho you cheated those times. 

Stop crying, we didn't notie we cheated, (which we didnt lol), you couldve told us during the prep. now sht the fuck up and accept a loss

@@slushpuppy We didn't notice we had those people at the time. They should have told us during the round, that we should re do the round. You can't just do the whole prep, lose. and find an excuse, like this1.

They shouldve said it during the prep.

we didnt notice (because rest of the rounds, when we knew we had to sit because we had too many high levels in.)

They didnt tell us during the prep, and now they cry. This is a win.

We couldve easily got the 3rd round as well, if we didn't let someone call th had never called a prep before.

We've shown that we are capable of beating these guys (4-0 in preps vs them or something)

So this prep is a valid prep, and should not count as a disqualifacation. refering to your rules, it only mentions DDoS Attacks, no such thing as cheating (which we ,again, didnt know) you know we didnt cheat on purpose, BECAUSE we sat all our high levels the next rounds.. 

So, they should have mentioned it during the prep, not afther

This "cheating" wasn't on purpose. AND they didn't mention it during / afther the rounds.

So please revieuw this prep again.