Olympus vs Doom l F2P Prep l 2-1

Godly

@@slushpuppy We didn't notice we had those people at the time. They should have told us during the round, that we should re do the round. You can't just do the whole prep, lose. and find an excuse, like this1.

They shouldve said it during the prep.

we didnt notice (because rest of the rounds, when we knew we had to sit because we had too many high levels in.)

They didnt tell us during the prep, and now they cry. This is a win.

We couldve easily got the 3rd round as well, if we didn't let someone call th had never called a prep before.

We've shown that we are capable of beating these guys (4-0 in preps vs them or something)

So this prep is a valid prep, and should not count as a disqualifacation. refering to your rules, it only mentions DDoS Attacks, no such thing as cheating (which we ,again, didnt know) you know we didnt cheat on purpose, BECAUSE we sat all our high levels the next rounds.. 

So, they should have mentioned it during the prep, not afther

This "cheating" wasn't on purpose. AND they didn't mention it during / afther the rounds.

So please revieuw this prep again.

"Clan ranks are required to submit evidence pertinent for presenting their case to have the prep score disputed." - Basically anyone can dispute the prep score on any grounds- rule breaking is also included

I considered the fact that doom won the last round after you guys sat the couple of 83s+, which leads me to believe they are some what instrumental in helping olympus clinch the first 2 rounds.

However, I will re-consider this prep again after you telling me that doom didn't raise any objections after roundd 2

@@Grayson any particular reason why you didn't simply redo round 2?

All this over a combat exception for a prep, yikes

Being well and truly beaten in the first two rounds would have nothing to do with 0-1 extra people over the combat level exception, that comes down to your members/ranks failing to perform or keep up with your opponents. The easiest thing to do would have been to say good fight and move on, rather than tear over a pixelised clan wars prep leaderboard...

"Clan ranks are required to submit evidence pertinent for presenting their case to have the prep score disputed." - Basically anyone can dispute the prep score on any grounds- rule breaking is also included

I considered the fact that doom won the last round after you guys sat the couple of 83s+, which leads me to believe they are some what instrumental in helping olympus clinch the first 2 rounds.

However, I will re-consider this prep again after you telling me that doom didn't raise any objections after roundd 2

@@slushpuppy Look at the 84 right there, it has double 80s. If he would of sat, would it make a big difference, do you really think they would of won the round? They made a picture beforehand so if they lost they can use it as an excuse. If they really cared why wouldn't they say it during the round or right after the round? 

Hey @@slushpuppy, you claim to have considered the fact that an extra exception may have caused us to have an edge the both first rounds. I'd like to challenge that because we did in fact sit our 4th exception the second round, let me show you the evidence.

Grayson posted a picture of four exceptions with the starting opts being 32 v 32, yet you can clearly see we sat the exception before the round commenced due to the fact that the round started with a 31 v 31.

kCQxUs1.png

In addition, I'd like to explain what happend the first round. When we went in the portal, we had roughly the same opts, but we knew that we had extra exceptions. Our leader stepped out of the fall-in and asked EVERY EXCEPTION to step out to make sure we only had 3 exceptions. If that picture that Grayson posted is genuine, a member must have stayed in the fall-in instead of falled in to make sure we sat all of the exception. @@slushpuppy, it is quite funny that they didn't even mention this, keeping it almost a secret until 4(?) hours after the topic was posted to make sure we didn't get the official prep win.

Also, if we had to choose what exception to sit, we would have sat the lowest combat one right? It was a level 84 WITHOUT dual 85s, almost lower than the average level 75.

b4GxKGb.png

I just find it funny @@slushpuppy how they didn't mention it during the prep for a redo and the fact that bringing an exception was a mistake, the didn't fall in therefore as far as the ranks were concerned, we were following the rules.

Round 1: 0:00 - 1:52

Round 2 : 1:53 - End

@@slushpuppy, I forgot to mention they're only complaining about round 1 in which we lost 3 people in total.

Round 1 : Win

Olympus Starting / Ending 32/29

Doom Starting / Ending 33/0

The next round where we had no exception, we won just as good, only losing 4 people.

Round 2 : Win

Olympus Starting / Ending 31/27

Doom Starting / Ending 26/0

Apparently we accidentally kept an extra 84 in the first round. Very sorry for that, wasn't intentional, as you saw we sat every other round. HOWEVER, failing to mention it or ask for a redo round and then trying to use it to claim we cheated is low. If you saw that we had fucked up, then ask us for a redo. Don't keep it in your back pocket to whip out in case you lose the prep.

Also, we beat you the next round, our defending round, with the proper people sitting and only lost 4 people. I doubt Get a Bang made as huge of a difference as you say he did, but w/e.

Enjoy your prep score

Hey @@slushpuppy, you claim to have considered the fact that an extra exception may have caused us to have an edge the both first rounds. I'd like to challenge that because we did in fact sit our 4th exception the second round, let me show you the evidence.

Grayson posted a picture of four exceptions with the starting opts being 32 v 32, yet you can clearly see we sat the exception before the round commenced due to the fact that the round started with a 31 v 31.

kCQxUs1.png

In addition, I'd like to explain what happend the first round. When we went in the portal, we had roughly the same opts, but we knew that we had extra exceptions. Our leader stepped out of the fall-in and asked EVERY EXCEPTION to step out to make sure we only had 3 exceptions. If that picture that Grayson posted is genuine, a member must have stayed in the fall-in instead of falled in to make sure we sat all of the exception. @@slushpuppy, it is quite funny that they didn't even mention this, keeping it almost a secret until 4(?) hours after the topic was posted to make sure we didn't get the official prep win.

Also, if we had to choose what exception to sit, we would have sat the lowest combat one right? It was a level 84 WITHOUT dual 85s, almost lower than the average level 75.

b4GxKGb.png

I just find it funny @@slushpuppy how they didn't mention it during the prep for a redo and the fact that bringing an exception was a mistake, the didn't fall in therefore as far as the ranks were concerned, we were following the rules.

@@Godly @@slushpuppy @@Grayson yeah get a bind came in late to r1 and either didn't hear bvg saying that or was caught up in being hash one tank or something

Olympus cheated and disrespected Doom in their topic, that simple. Why not dispute especially if you can't keep the preps flame free, just shows you guys aren't mature. You couldn't just take the 2-1 win and be happy with it, you had to make excuses about the 3rd round saying cauliflower reasons why you lost the 3rd round disrespecting Doom.

Olympus cheated and disrespected Doom in their topic, that simple. Why not dispute especially if you can't keep the preps flame free, just shows you guys aren't mature. You couldn't just take the 2-1 win and be happy with it, you had to make excuses about the 3rd round saying cauliflower reasons why you lost the 3rd round disrespecting Doom.

b26559c8430bf980721ec7f8d1ff3fef.png

Read the replies tard