Olympus vs Energy [1-0]

God Steve

You're some Massacre spastic that no1 likes pls also leet tactics.. Gf no rm

You';ve been in massacre the same time as I was. I've always been better then you, despite being in Leet Tactics, LT had a better community then Trauma and wait, what clan are u in now? Sovereign yes, spastic clan. ''Gf no rm'' Grow up you bowlcut kid.

You';ve been in massacre the same time as I was. I've always been better then you, despite being in Leet Tactics, LT had a better community then Trauma and wait, what clan are u in now? Sovereign yes, spastic clan. ''Gf no rm'' Grow up you bowlcut kid.

Sovereign as an LPC would have destroyed LT you mongrel

I'm in Olympus lmao, I was in remedy for like 3 weeks and got warlord within a week at the time. And nah, the worlds got hit off when you guys attacked, it was our defending round so Ofc we would go down opts considering we weren't even attacking. And either way that still doesn't give you the excuse to provide why u were never able to compete with us in the wild.

are u proud of being in olympus/remedy for 3 weeks or something lmao

the worlds didnt get hit off, imperial hit that specific world off and we offered a world hop but u guys legit just dipped giving us the 1-0 (first round didnt count cos several ranks/members got hit off & you guys had lvl 95s - you guys legit gave us a redo for the round), so ye we DID win that prep actually

we got the points for it as well as giving proof for everything happened ty

theres not much u can do when u sacrifice quantity for quality like severance did vs a masser clan like olympus lol

you guys would pull legit 60 to our 40-45 peak and we couldnt do anythign cos imp would always be sniping us whilst we tried fighting olympus

the worlds didnt get hit off, imperial hit that specific world off and we offered a world hop but u guys legit just dipped giving us the 1-0 (first round didnt count cos several ranks/members got hit off & you guys had lvl 95s - you guys legit gave us a redo for the round), so ye we DID win that prep actually

theres not much u can do when u sacrifice quantity for quality like severance did vs a masser clan like olympus lol

you guys would pull legit 60 to our 40-45 peak and we couldnt do anythign cos imp would always be sniping us whilst we tried fighting olympus

All you kids are about are propoganda, and that's just that's just what your comments are. You kids simply couldn't compete. Severance closed, end of story.

this didn't happen lol and even if it did, how can you claim a win. you lost a round but still have the urge to claim 1-0 XD

youre a broccoli and will always be