Olympus vs Energy [1-0]

God Steve

fwXyBxo.png

www.Olympus-rs.com

Teamspeak: Ts.Olympus-rs.com

IRC #Olympus

k3of3r.png

Allen came to the gods asking for a prep. We happily accepted and massed up 28 of the mightiest gods to ever graced Runescape. GF to Energy even though you left after one round :(.

2925vzo.jpg

Round 1: Win

Olympus: Starting/Ending: 22/20

Energy: Starting/Ending: 22/0

2925vzo.jpg

Videos:

~Robin~

olympus ur still brown sticky stuff lmao

mightiest gods to ever graced Runescape. btw lol

As far as i know, we didn't ddos in this prep. may look like it, but we didní we're a respectable clan, and I have to admit, I like flaming ya'll cuz its laughable, but i do not appreciate DDoS over a fucking game. I dont care if i get ddosed ill just go do something else, but I did not ddos, our ranks did not ddos, our members did not ddos.

0ZNtP4W.png

might have been don idk

As far as i know, we didn't ddos in this prep. may look like it, but we didní we're a respectable clan, and I have to admit, I like flaming ya'll cuz its laughable, but i do not appreciate DDoS over a fucking game. I dont care if i get ddosed ill just go do something else, but I did not ddos, our ranks did not ddos, our members did not ddos.

0ZNtP4W.png

might have been don idk

0ZNtP4W.png

might have been don idk

Even in the video you said the fact those disconnects dont matter lol. You dudes turned ur net off trying to trash our name its cute.

I was in the prep the video is accurate, Allen specifically said he's gonna be the only one calling so he muted the entire ts and it went silent as soon as we rushed, no thanks jeff.

Sad that they had to do that :( Anyways that guy vidding brought binds and didn't even throw one the entire round.

No one got ddosed.

Have you not noticed that they are the first clan to claim that we "ddos". We gave then a respectable fight and their leader was one of the last to drop.