Olympus vs Energy [1-0]

God Steve

As far as i know, we didn't ddos in this prep. may look like it, but we didní we're a respectable clan, and I have to admit, I like flaming ya'll cuz its laughable, but i do not appreciate DDoS over a fucking game. I dont care if i get ddosed ill just go do something else, but I did not ddos, our ranks did not ddos, our members did not ddos.

0ZNtP4W.png

might have been don idk

Im not sure whether you were DDOS'd or not

I do know you are a racist fuck

Prep Imperial or shut up

Call yourself #1 LPC but scared to prep a community lpc team

Olympussies 

Yawn

This doesn't count as a prep as it is only 1 round.

As for the ddos accusations I highly doubt op would tarnish their name and ddos a New clan when they have beat hpc's without any foul play.

Nonetheless gj on the round win op.

Thank you mate:)

That's sad to hear about the DDossing, you can't really flame or be annoyed at Energy for leaving after the first round when 4/22 people lose their internet when the fight happens lol

Their whole clan was cycling and attacking throughout the fight an Allen himself was in the fight till the end. It's a propoganda video.

As for the ddos accusations I highly doubt op would tarnish their name and ddos a New clan when they have beat hpc's without any foul play.

dont say "i highly doubt". You either know or you don't. Don't suck up to them just because tom valor is your ascent buddy. Set an example lock this topic

Definitely have to agree with this. Don't jump to conclusions without thinking it through.

Open up as a clan and we will prep you.

And whys that? We are on prep ladder if you worried about precious publicity, we'll pull as much as you as a team. You got no excuses. Clan/team is just a label, and you are just scared. Period.