Olympus vs Energy [1-0]

God Steve

very interesting now that you are being accused of ddosing you manage to see the possibility that it was someone that wasn't a part of either clans doing it! if only you were capable of seeing that a month or so ago =[

Except severance was never a respected/good clan and the higher ranks were known for DDoSing...

???

??

?

Lol imperial can't be talking brown sticky stuff when they are dead. First off you're closed. Second, you guys were bullied by not only us but several other clans such as trauma, severance, and even cd for a short time lmao. We're open, your not. Were cotm, you're not. Get over yourselves and remain closed. Stay ez bundle of twigsgots.

http://i.imgur.com/I3jDV6c.gif

Just remember punished ur clan in the finals for that was ez af

Keep talking I'll make ur clan suffer for it pussy boy

with what?

all your members wen't to SV.

U cauliflower if u think that

Just admit imperial is far superior then Olympus stop avoiding making excuses makes your brown sticky stuffhole clan looks even more brown sticky stuff

Just admit imperial is far superior then Olympus stop avoiding making excuses makes your brown sticky stuffhole clan looks even more brown sticky stuff

rofl. 

open as a clan m8 I know you cant cuz your members aint loyal m8.

Sorry for nterruping your prays to allah

So many bangs, was easy to be fair, r3? Oh wait didn't even get a r2, imagine if clans left every time someone got ddosed there would be so many unfinished preps, do what everyone else does and sit the people who got 'Ddosed' and get back in the fight, you guys had just suffered an embarrassing loss and were just bored of losing.

reopen imperial then as a clan proof it m8.

Lmfao you are beyond broccolied

your clan was bullied by trauma and you stopped having saturday trips, what on earth makes you think your clan (which was brown sticky stuff btw) is anywhere close to Olympus?

btw ur clans closed and olympus is not :P

Thanks for the prep Energy, stfu Tesco you paki.

1 im not a paki

2 i didnt comment on this thread until now

3 ur clan is fucking brown sticky stuff lmfao how u gotta ddos 4 people in a clan that hasnt even opened yet to save yourself from losing a prep?

you're saying it was a third party ddosing but when the same brown sticky stuff happened with severance/olympus, olympus cried and wouldnt prep us again

crybaby broccoli tomatos stya bad

Lmfao you are beyond cauliflower

your clan was bullied by trauma and you stopped having saturday trips, what on earth makes you think your clan (which was brown sticky stuff btw) is anywhere close to Olympus?

as big of a cunt @ is, imperial was better than olympus and it was better than the trauma version u were in

stfu ultamaul broccoli tomato

as big of a cunt @ is, imperial was better than olympus and it was better than the trauma version u were in

stfu ultamaul broccoli tomato

All of which were better than severance though lmfao

stfu jonny broccoli plank

btw u are a paki don't deny it thx

Lmfao you are beyond cauliflower

1 im not a paki

2 i didnt comment on this thread until now

3 ur clan is fucking brown sticky stuff lmfao how u gotta ddos 4 people in a clan that hasnt even opened yet to save yourself from losing a prep?

you're saying it was a third party ddosing but when the same brown sticky stuff happened with severance/olympus, olympus cried and wouldnt prep us again

crybaby broccoli tomatos stya bad

Oh, you didn't post on this thread until now did you?

gtksecr.png

Seems like your head is fucked up after I bodyslammed your clan into the ground again, stay paki broccoli.