What Type Of People Are In Each Clan (Personalities)

موني

LPC'S

Doom-Hyper active ranks and have a more active Ts3 than ingame. Chill ranks and members some are a little weird xD.

OP-There ranks settle stuff civilized unlike other clan ranks. I enjoyed speaking with there ranks to set up an event and hope to do so more in the future. Some members are quiet.

CD-Not gonna put my honest opinion

R-Not sure

NRG-Chill rank team/members.

END-Not sure.

SV-Not sure

Panic-I like alot of the EOP rank structure in their.

AAO-Can't say, there rank structure is cool to set up events with but not sure about members

Judgement-Not sure.

Excel-

MPC/HPC

ZU-Cool Ranks, kind of sad they aren't big like FOE/TLP they would be good contenders.

RD-Cool ranks when you talk 2 them on Ts3 (Spastics on forums). Some members are cool others are downies.

FOE-Ranks are chill only 1-2 somewhat abuse Ts3 Permissions. The ranks are all pretty old so we have some good conversations from time to time.

FI-Can't Say, When I used to be active in there Ts3 they had really nice ranks.

TLP-Old ranks are putting in work they're chill.

CP-I can't say. Franco is a god.

S-Can't say. They obvs have some dedicated members which means there community is pretty good.

Lol at the propaganda from the clan that you're in. I mean if you cannot differenciate between their, there and they're you don't really have a credible opinion

All the clans are good in my opinion, although I don't necessarily get along with a couple of them at times. All of the clans seem to have tight, active communities and the ranks are always willing to do what it takes to further their clan and stay strong in the community. Some members/ranks can be real spazoids at times (craziness, posting dumb stuff, propaganda, ddosing, leaking forums/IP's, hacking accounts for items/defence, etc.), but honestly we can all get like that sometimes, minus some of the bad stuff that people will do to take things across the line.

When it comes down to it, I have a massive amount of respect for each clan and wish the best for them all.

ZU- They find a way to make it work. Their members stick around and their ranks stick around even when pretty much everyone thought they were done. The newly promoted ranks seem a little less capable than the previous but who knows what will happen. Always been a respectful bunch (which isnt a surprise looking at who opened the clan)

RD- My view of RD and the people in it are not a positive one. Instead of using rivalries to motivate their members ingame it seems to me like they just ddos everyone instead. Clans like this will never reach the top. People who sit in RD while knowing this are the kind of people I would not want anywhere near me.

FOE- Weird clan. They have the highest quality p2p members while at the same time having the most of them. I feel like most people joined foe because it was foe instead of actually looking around. Leadership makes weird decisions like having signups when they already pulled 20 more than everyone and doesnt want people to be able to fight back or something. With them closing apps maybe it'll be different.

FI- Pretty much never had respect for these people. The members were generally good but the leadership consistently sucked and was terrible for the game. They find ways to cheat and then flame about how other people cheat. The first jagex cup on 07 they were allowed to break the rules and add literally 50 more names to their memberlist but as soon as another clan did it (MM) they sat outside the portal spamming "last honest clan" instead of fighting. (they still lost btw)

Fatality would have a lot more respect in the community if they stopped playing the victim so much when most of what happens to them is directly caused by their bad decisions.

TLP- yeet

CP- good lord. They talk themselves up but at the end of the day they arent really going to be able to back any of it up. Who claims #1 in a server when all they did with their large pull was sit at mossies waiting for clans like sup/zu/rd to fight (pulling 35 less than cp) and hitting them. Whether cp pulls 30 or cp pulls 70 they are doing the same thing, which I find hilarious. Lots and lots of clueless people in cp. But hey, if they are having fun more power to them.

S- Another pretty weird clan. They have a super dedicated core of members who are all pretty ownage (wuu2 ham + ricky + homies) but then they also have a pretty lazy bunch of people as well. With how long they have been open they should have much higher stats than a lot of them do in my opinion. Seemed to blame a lot of stuff on others without reason but have calmed down a bit. Overall not a bad clan in an era filled with clans like we have now.

LMAO

My general view of the clans/people from the clans;

MPC/HPC

ZU- Tight core, hella aussies, never give up kind of mentality.

RD- Carefree mentality, eager for action and really don't worry about the image others give them.

FOE- Excellent core and performances, although some individuals possess a very self-glorifying mentality which makes them seem arrogant.

FI- Strong core of dedicated people, but extremely ignorant and attempt to mask up anything about themselves and parade around anything about others that could be considered as negative.

TLP- Motivated and driven, strong mindset and very connected. Not afraid to go toe to toe with others who attempt to demoralize them.

CP- Never really give up, inconsistent at times but somehow manage to pop back up on the radar and get back at ya. Active players and love to stir things up between people for a good laugh.

S- Lil quiet now, however have been showing immense improvements in their clan and performances.

pretty much summed up my view

ZU - would fight us +/- opts without alot of hassle back when our pulls were lower. Never had a problem with any of the members though this may not mean alot considering I don't know too many. Saw you pulled 45 the other day which was great, I thought for sure the clan was going to call it quits when the pulls were much lower than that. Fuckin tough Kangaroos.

RD - while i've never directly experienced some of the more underhanded allegations that surrounds the clan name, it's been brought up enough to make me question the direction the leaders aim towards. Regardless, we occasionally catch you guys out in the wild on the midweek sprawl, and are respectful when we have clw events, which is all you can really ask of another clans members as far as relations go.

FI - while I can have a normal conversation with some of the members I have to say whatever is going on with the leadership is beyond me. There's no forward progress to be made by playing the victim and for years now this aspect of the clan has yet to be removed. What could have been a rivalry that would improve both clans will probably devolve into a flurry of excuses and member chat propaganda topics. Not allowing your clan exposure to the current pure clan hub(ironic considering the past of cwf) will ultimately do more harm than good as well.

CP - is like, the north korea of pure clanning. Probably the clan you have to worry about the least because they won't fight anyone for more than 30 seconds at a time regardless of opts. A consistently sheltered memberbase leads to them probably knowing even less of us than we know of them. Drastic changes need to be made if they want to have an impact on pure clanning though given the state they've existed in for nearly a decade, this is unlikely to happen.

FOE - undisputed #1, and does it in the strangest way possible. They don't seem to do anything other than weekend trips. There is a core that will mini on weekdays, but that's about it for activity. Given their current pole position that's not too much of a problem, but if the pulls drop, and #1 is no longer agreed upon, what happens then? The day that FOE no longer consistently smashes everyone else may be a day they cannot recover from given that the members dont seem to play the game otherwise.

S - extremely dedicated members spanning back what I hear is a couple years of clans. Our interaction with them basically stopped after a famous 'leash tightening' moment though I respected that the rivalry or whatever over the cape drove their members to hang on and keep fighting on the weekends. Hope to god they don't actually think we ddosed them during that fateful 3-0 prep, would make me think less of s group of people that can f2p clan decently well.

LPC'S

Doom-clans aight, ranks seem to argue with eachother tho, good pulls
OP-no quality, they hide from challenges, some ranks are chill tho
CD-these guys are chill, very active, cool ranks.
R- Dude makes an effort
NRG- idk seems like a close is coming, ranks are chill, preps arent so hot atm
END- new clan seems like they got some potential
SV- best quality, people seem to be scared of them cause of hacking/ddosing etc.
AAO- dead clan, inactive , rank structure is pretty fucked only like 2 ranks do brown sticky stuff, individual quality is pretty good.
Excel-not really an lpc based on todays standards but really good at finding those single piles, very active as well.

LP- respect to this clan, they always prep any clan no matter the challenge who cares if they 4rn =P

Doom- lol not gonna write about my own clan
OP- they are a good wall of mith, won't do 83 cb cap though
CD- won't fight doom
R- At least they try, wish they came out regularly
NRG- won't fight doom
END-  looking forward to future events with these guys, set up a prep and it was not a hassle at all.

SV- Can't wait to do a fair prep with them, they will be a good challenge.

Panic- died
AAO- good quality, low pulls needs to recruit

Judgement- closed back in april, opened as a 7 man snipe/mini war team thing...

Excel- runs to like the back of chaos altar as 50s and then claims wins on 70s/80s for some reason.

LPC'S

Doom- Currently a strong and active community
OP- Respectable ranks
CD- Main Community still (not a bad thing just don't fit in here)
R- All talk no show
NRG- New clan not much to say. Looks promising
END-  No idea

SV- Old community and seem pretty chill

Panic- No idea
AAO- Impressive clan, some nice members

Judgement- Not relevant

Excel- Chill community

MPC/HPC

ZU- People who say "cunt" a lot
RD- Some good members some downies
FOE- Cool members and ranks
FI- Large community, generally great people

TLP- Old ranks seem to run it

CP- 99 def pures

S- Not too sure

ZU- Good mates, very chilled community. very resiliant but lacking some quality (soz lads but it's true) BUT SLOWLY RISING

RD- good friends in there, not too sure on the new structure hopefully does them well. good to talk to. very arragant and big headed when they're your opponants

FOE- don't know too much, solid core with the constant pulls, bit of a hype when reopening but kept the hype.

FI- don't know too much either, but never closing and overcoming everything is just great! hope you guys take it back to tlp sometime soon :D

TLP- the hyped clan at the moment, stole alot of my members :( with that said, quite good matched and on wildy. enjoys punishing. hype will end sometime though.

CP- somehow never to close. could pull 30 one week, 60 the next. very inconsistant and poor. but when on the big pull they can fuck your day up.

S- my Lpc friends, share the same b'day, pull well, matched quality isn't too bad. got some good friends in there although there are quite a few cocky brits which need a bit of a slap.

LPC'S

Doom- Seems like a dedicated group of friends based around the zenith community that always seem to stick together, despite how many despite being in CD I really respect these guys and what they do.

OP- Definitely some of the best quality members in the Lpc scene. With more members and more training, they could definitely compete with hpc's in the future.

CD- much like the zenith community, the Cd community has been going strong for 6 solid years. Their members are loyal and dedicated and will go wherever Cd goes. Unlike most clans, Cd does whatever they want to do for fun and does not care about being disadvantaged in a fight or what image they portray to others.

R- Seem like a dedicated group of members. However they lack the individual quality it takes to compete with higher skilled Lpc's.

NRG- don't know much about them.

END- A Lpc remake of the hpc Leet Tactics. I don't blame them for converting, Lpc is where all the action is.

SV- high quality members and they pull a lot.

Panic- Closed.

AAO- high quality with a strong core of members that have prevented aao from closing like other lpc's such as tier one and chaotic.

Judgement- Need to train up as their individual members are highly skilled.

Excel- lol.

Damn @ fair play and probably the nicest thing uv ever said <3

Will only comment on the LPC Scene as this is where I am currently at the moment :)

Doom: I would say consistent pulling clan in the LPC Scene, their members and ranks are respectful and easy to talk too. Would love to organise more 1v1 matched fights against you :)

Olympus: Cool, Calm, Collective people <3 Enjoy every minute in Olympus :)

Critical Damage: I would also have to agree with some of the previous comments and say they entered the LPC Scene with guns blazing! Don't really know too much about the member base.

Remedy: Nice community and always willing to mini Olympus when I ask. You members seem very chilled but hope to see more opted fights against you :)

Energy: A new clan entering the scene, a lot of talk about their rank team has been going around.....Prove us all wrong lads :)

Endurance: Their members and rank team seem very nice, have had a few conversations with a couple of the ranks! Looking forward to some action against you lads

Sovereign: Your community has achieved your moto..."Most Active, Most Hated"  ;)

Panic: Didn't really know the community

Against All Odds: A friendly, respectful community! Always put up a solid fight against anyone, a strong group of members that show up to events  :)

Judgement: From your videos you have a solid mini unit, I'm sure your community is enjoyable!

Excel: I believe you lads have a strong core community and are always pushing to achieve your goals. Your ranks are easy going and would love to fight you more often :)

Lithuanian Pures: Respectful clan! Easy to talk with your ranks :)