What Type Of People Are In Each Clan (Personalities)

موني

Doom- angry ranks, good members
OP- down syndrome
CD- half hearted warriors
r- brown sticky stuff
NRG- has some imperial, rest are dipbrown sticky stuffs
END- retards

SV- good clan

Panic- closed
AAO- arrogant and self centered ranks, decent members

Judgement- some are cool

Excel- North korean mind control

MPC/HPC

ZU- retards
RD- troll retards
FOE- cocky retards
FI- wigger retards with some cool people

TLP- 40 year old over weight potato masher retards

CP- 15 yr old retards

S- cool people

Doom- angry ranks, good members

OP- down syndrome

CD- half hearted warriors

r- brown sticky stuff

NRG- has some imperial, rest are dipbrown sticky stuffs

END- retards

SV- good clan

Panic- closed

AAO- arrogant and self centered ranks, decent members

Judgement- some are cool

Excel- North korean mind control

MPC/HPC

ZU- retards

RD- troll retards

FOE- cocky retards

FI- wigger retards with some cool people

TLP- 40 year old over weight potato masher retards

CP- 15 yr old retards

S- cool people

you sir have taken the crown for the most ignorant person I've met, cassidy.

@@Sage No TLP? Aight fam

@ CAN YOU PLEASE DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN "There", "They're", and "Their" - SMH

MPC/HPC

ZU- Kangaroos that have a tight but small core, they don't really know how to get up there anymore as a clan. 

RD- They're alright.

FOE- Got plenty of pals in FOE, but a lot of people are far too cocky and ignorant.

FI- The oldschool Fi are decent, a few in there are chill; otherwise Fatality is almost as isolated on a little island just like CP.

TLP- Community's pretty tight; and actually really welcoming. Only been here for like 2 weeks but am having loads of fun. Don't really see people isolated; as long as you want to be involved you can get involved. People are all unique, and pretty chill.

CP- Island in the form of Mossies; no-one knows anything about the outside clanning world. Pretty cancer tbh.

S- Tight core and community, mostly because they've all been together for like 3+ years due to Hostility and EF; but they don't understand a lot of the outside pure world like CP/Fi, pretty isolated tbh. There are multiple "cliques" within the clan. Also the ranks don't put in nearly enough effort into things that are needed.

Lmfao you write more for the clans you admire the most...

LPC'S

Doom- Chill for the most part
OP- Spastic hacker ddoser brown sticky stuffheads led by people with extra chromosomes
CD- Came into the scene flaming everyone, bringing mains and generally being a nuisance. Have chilled a bit now and seem to have dropped the mains.
R- Pretty nice guys, need to work on quality
NRG- New clan, reserving judgement for now
END- Don't know too much about em but they seem chill

SV- yeahhhhhh... they have the reputation that they do for a reason

Panic- may they rest in piece
AAO- solid clan with some really chill dudes

Judgement- got a good mini squad, don't see em doing much else

Excel- some cool dudes, some not so much

MPC/HPC

ZU- chill kangaroos
RD- gud clan
FOE- gud clan
FI- gud clan

TLP- gud clan

CP- gud clan

S- gud clan

Lmfao you write more for the clans you admire the most...

Wow that's weird people write the most about clans that they know the most about...

Zu: seems pretty chill. Don't know many of them but they have had their moments since making the jump from LPC

Foe:undisputed #1 in both servers as of now. Only clan I can remember that aren't absolute dicks while being on top.

Fi: seem to always be in a rivalry because of their ranks being unable to have a healthy competitive relationship with other clans.

TLP: the first clan I've been a part of that feels like the perfect fit for me. At first I felt that it was a bit hard to fit in but I later realized that once you open up to them they welcome you with open arms. Couldn't picture myself in a different clan.

Cp: hard to thrive with the reputation they've given themselves. They isolate themselves and rely on recruiting people who are new to the clanning community.

Sup: like zu they've earned my respect from coming from an LPC. Don't think id make a good fit for them but they seem like alright people. They need to take things a bit less serious and I think the clanning community would respect them more.

LPC'S

Doom- Chill for the most part

OP- Spastic hacker ddoser brown sticky stuffheads led by people with extra chromosomes

CD- Came into the scene flaming everyone, bringing mains and generally being a nuisance. Have chilled a bit now and seem to have dropped the mains.

R- Pretty nice guys, need to work on quality

NRG- New clan, reserving judgement for now

END- Don't know too much about em but they seem chill

SV- yeahhhhhh... they have the reputation that they do for a reason

Panic- may they rest in piece

AAO- solid clan with some really chill dudes

Judgement- got a good mini squad, don't see em doing much else

Excel- some cool dudes, some not so much

MPC/HPC

ZU- chill kangaroos

RD- gud clan

FOE- gud clan

FI- gud clan

TLP- gud clan

CP- gud clan

S- gud clan

ye fuck those op retarts

Am a newbundle of twigs so bear with me here

LPCs

Doom-They have some chill ranks, they have some not so chill ranks. Member quality is decent and they're in a good place atm

OP-what @@Trajan said man 
CD-also exactly what trajan said, came in flaming every1 starting beef with every clan, then realized that was a mistake and simmered down.
R-Very friendly members but need to get more organized
NRG-New clan with a big rank structure and idk they look ok
END-Seem friendly and are decent from what I can tell

SV-Feel the need to flame literally everyone even though this is an LPC

Panic-Rest 
AAO-Solid clan, very friendly people with some high quality members. NEED a higher pull though

Judgement-Haven't seen them do anything except for some minis, seem to be good there

Excel-Talk too much considering what they have achieved. Also train up lol

Don't know enough about all the HPCs to comment tbh

Don't know much about the HPC scene so i'll talk about the LPC's.

LPC'S

Doom - Great pulls, the quality is getting better from when they first opened, and don't know much about the core. Like to cause drama though, which can be a negative.

Olympus - Chill guys. Always have no problems or flames with preps, minis, etc. Respectful and put up a good fight!

Critical Damage - Started off strong in terms of pulls, but struggled with the quality. Can definitely be a great clan if the quality of members increased.

Remedy - All my experiences with Remedy have been negative. Starting with pulling snakey brown sticky stuff in clan wars, then lying about opts in the wilderness, etc. Quality is weak, but the pulls are good.

Energy - Know a couple of the people there, but don't know everyone. Could have potential.

Endurance - New to the scene; don't know much.

Sovereign - Causes WAY too much drama. They have good quality and great pulls, but if they just tone down the negativity they would be a great clan.

Panic - CLOSED.

Against All Odds - Love the retards in this clan.  :wub:

Judgement - Don't think these guys are a clan anymore, but a team?

Excel - Has potential if they start training up.

LP - Always respectful. Never had any problems with these guys, and kind of sad that they're closing!

My general view of the clans/people from the clans;

MPC/HPC

ZU- Tight core, hella aussies, never give up kind of mentality.

RD- Carefree mentality, eager for action and really don't worry about the image others give them.

FOE- Excellent core and performances, although some individuals possess a very self-glorifying mentality which makes them seem arrogant.

FI- Strong core of dedicated people, but extremely ignorant and attempt to mask up anything about themselves and parade around anything about others that could be considered as negative.

TLP- Motivated and driven, strong mindset and very connected. Not afraid to go toe to toe with others who attempt to demoralize them.

CP- Never really give up, inconsistent at times but somehow manage to pop back up on the radar and get back at ya. Active players and love to stir things up between people for a good laugh.

S- Lil quiet now, however have been showing immense improvements in their clan and performances.

Best reply so far.

ZU- dead 

RD- Community is great, seems like all their members are still interested in the game. Ranks need to step it up though & stop relying on mains.

FOE- The members love the game way too much including the leader himself.

FI- Chill community, although most of the members have other things to do like fuck their girlfriends or go to work etc. Besides all that great ranks & great members.

TLP- Private server community but have great members.

CP- idk never entered their ts but this clan seems to be isolated from the rest of the pure community.

S- same as cp

:hehehe:

LPC'S

Doom- Great community with a solid core. Everyone gets along with each other. Fun ranks to be around

OP- Seem like chill, respectful ranks. Their members are really nice too :)

CD- All ranks have an ego for no reason and feed off propaganda. Terrible quality. This clan needs improvement ASAP.

R- Don't know too much about them

NRG- Leaders in this clan have a lot of ambition.

END- So far they seem respectful and chill.

SV- the ranks are pretty cool but members can get annoying sometimes when they're excited :P

Panic-

AAO- Great community with a lot of chill dudes. Good quality

FOE - biased pov but they have some great members and are always respectful to everyone. May be a little cocky at times but thats due to the glory hunters who join.

Fi- Lazy personality when they're slumping but as soon as they are rising, they quickly become one of the most arrogant clans around. I hope they never take #1 again cause it was a brown sticky stuffshow. If you think FOE is cocky at being #1, Fi are 10x worse. 

TLP- The current ranks seem like hard workers. Cant say much about them since i don't really know any of them.

CP- How do you fight at the same place over and over and over and over and over and over again. Their members must have tons of patience to live at mossies.

Zu- They are very dedicated and i respect that. I was happy Eo closed into them but that didn't last very long. Hope they go on the rise soon.

TLP- Good Hybrids/ Chill clan

FI- Maxed accounts/ somewhat chill but members act like that are #1 even when losing.

Foe- Good ~15 man core/ the rest are bandwagon kids who think they are magically good because they got accepted to the highest pulling clan.

My general view of the clans/people from the clans;

MPC/HPC

ZU- Tight core, hella aussies, never give up kind of mentality.

RD- Carefree mentality, eager for action and really don't worry about the image others give them.

FOE- Excellent core and performances, although some individuals possess a very self-glorifying mentality which makes them seem arrogant.

FI- Strong core of dedicated people, but extremely ignorant and attempt to mask up anything about themselves and parade around anything about others that could be considered as negative.

TLP- Motivated and driven, strong mindset and very connected. Not afraid to go toe to toe with others who attempt to demoralize them.

CP- Never really give up, inconsistent at times but somehow manage to pop back up on the radar and get back at ya. Active players and love to stir things up between people for a good laugh.

S- Lil quiet now, however have been showing immense improvements in their clan and performances.

Well done list, you said something nice about every clan and kept it accurate 

ZU- Chill people with a lot of experienced members. Lack ambition.
RD- Weak leadership who has to resort to 3rd party tools in order to "win". Some quality members but not a lot.
FOE- Arrogant but good, obviously.
FI- Inconsistent, starts weird rivalries and never finishes them

TLP- Experienced leadership but a lot of bandwagoner pserver spastics dragging their reputation down in the dirt. Decent matched.

CP- Mossies etc

S- Respect for actually managing to make the move from lpc to hpc. Been stagnant for a while. Chill community.

ZU- They find a way to make it work. Their members stick around and their ranks stick around even when pretty much everyone thought they were done. The newly promoted ranks seem a little less capable than the previous but who knows what will happen. Always been a respectful bunch (which isnt a surprise looking at who opened the clan)

RD- My view of RD and the people in it are not a positive one. Instead of using rivalries to motivate their members ingame it seems to me like they just ddos everyone instead. Clans like this will never reach the top. People who sit in RD while knowing this are the kind of people I would not want anywhere near me.

FOE- Weird clan. They have the highest quality p2p members while at the same time having the most of them. I feel like most people joined foe because it was foe instead of actually looking around. Leadership makes weird decisions like having signups when they already pulled 20 more than everyone and doesnt want people to be able to fight back or something. With them closing apps maybe it'll be different.

FI- Pretty much never had respect for these people. The members were generally good but the leadership consistently sucked and was terrible for the game. They find ways to cheat and then flame about how other people cheat. The first jagex cup on 07 they were allowed to break the rules and add literally 50 more names to their memberlist but as soon as another clan did it (MM) they sat outside the portal spamming "last honest clan" instead of fighting. (they still lost btw)

Fatality would have a lot more respect in the community if they stopped playing the victim so much when most of what happens to them is directly caused by their bad decisions.

TLP- yeet

CP- good lord. They talk themselves up but at the end of the day they arent really going to be able to back any of it up. Who claims #1 in a server when all they did with their large pull was sit at mossies waiting for clans like sup/zu/rd to fight (pulling 35 less than cp) and hitting them. Whether cp pulls 30 or cp pulls 70 they are doing the same thing, which I find hilarious. Lots and lots of clueless people in cp. But hey, if they are having fun more power to them.

S- Another pretty weird clan. They have a super dedicated core of members who are all pretty ownage (wuu2 ham + ricky + homies) but then they also have a pretty lazy bunch of people as well. With how long they have been open they should have much higher stats than a lot of them do in my opinion. Seemed to blame a lot of stuff on others without reason but have calmed down a bit. Overall not a bad clan in an era filled with clans like we have now.