Final Ownage Elite Saturday #1 F2P Trip | EVERYBODY wants to be FOE |

Elver

Pretty sure that when u hit us at sperm at the end of the trip it was just 68 pures in tlp capes, no mains around. It was a clean fight and everyone can tell that we won it.

We fought you like 2 times earlier that trip, and every time fi would come crash in your capes so that's why we took a cape switch at the end of the trip, but we never used it.

Grats on #2, you guys always pull huge on p2p so expect some great high opts tomorrow =)

Pretty sure that when u hit us at sperm at the end of the trip it was just 68 pures in tlp capes, no mains around. It was a clean fight and everyone can tell that we won it.

We fought you like 2 times earlier that trip, and every time fi would come crash in your capes so that's why we took a cape switch at the end of the trip, but we never used it.

Grats on #2, you guys always pull huge on p2p so expect some great high opts tomorrow =)

Ask babalankakaka yourself if he was there lol

You never listen... 1st in Fi now in tlp

Why would we go to clanwars on the weekend And why are you bitching about us doing what FOE has been doing to every clan for how many weekends  I don't expect alot from a no namer + 1 on sharkbrew of all places but you're really reaching here, champ
 last time i checked foe isn't fighting clans and sending mains to camp their high levels. & you should be the last perosn ever talking about a "no namer" cause despite revealing who you are, PEOPLE STILL DOESN'T KNOW YOU lmfao mr. i started clanning in 2k15. i have more credentials in tlp than you will ever have, reject @@Native

Remember how in FI you never listened to us and just absorbed all the bs Fi fed you? You're doing the same thing right now lmao. Go look at your pictures, all of them have mains camping us and not one of them touched TL.