Remedy vs Endurance 2-0 29v29 Prep

Duval

jpvons.png

Today we had a Scheduled 25v25 min prep vs Endurance in which we peaked at 29 and headed to 335 clan wars to start the fightRemedy ends up taking the fun "hard" fought out 2-0 win.

"Its R Time"

better%20divider.png

Video's

BigDick's

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek6-n6fltYE&feature=youtu.be

* I started my vid late didnt notice i missed the resume button till after i died.

Korbin's

Pov

Uploading

YuEUOTc.png

Remedy Attack's

Round 1

Remedy - 29/12

Endurance - 29/0

better%20divider.png

Remedy Defend's

Round 2

Remedy - 29/28

Endurance - 29/0

YuEUOTc.png

Pkri

Round 3

Remedy - 25/25

Endurance 1/0

Endurance left cc during our defending round after they attacked us bc "3 ppl dc'd", they begged for a re do but in our attacking round every time they sat some one that person would attack our member's wasting food. So they refused to give us a 3rd round leaving the cc after going from 33 to 18. 

Gf Endurance better luck next time.

remedyclan.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL