Remedy vs Endurance 2-0 29v29 Prep

Duval

I said the same thing about remedy when I was in it for like 3-4 weeks. But Dude just keeps bringing back retards and can't backup call for brown sticky stuff. @@Duval @@Figment

Y'all are doing a good job with remedy, and watch out though cause if you guys plan to leave just hope he doesn't have access to any account or your ip lol. The kid hacked me after I left, but keep up the good work.

Don why do you purposely come on topics to either

1. Run your mouth about a dead clan no one cares about

2. Spew ur flame or bullbrown sticky stuff out your 4n fingers

Take this advice from someone who used to think people liked you bc you flamed everyone.

"Just shut the fuck up".

Ot: thank you everyone else who has gave positive remarks

We all cared about chaotic v17 that was closed by AAO right lmfao don't get heated dum nigga

This is sharkbrew not chaotic forums LOL

We all cared about chaotic v17 that was closed by AAO right lmfao don't get heated dum nigga

This is sharkbrew not chaotic forums LOL

Literally everyone thinks you're a broccoli, Don. Never forget that when you're slaving with your low tier rank for w/e clan you're in.

i know i know, sorry grayson and id like to set up a prep @@Grayson im in #Chaotic irc or on Rs or message me on here, i wont even flame u don, you and everyone else knows your holding on to a clan that died for a reason "couldnt compete" considering Op is still open and closed that pathetic clan that brought Sup members to even be relevant harharhar. My nigga @@Trajan put the brakes on imperial .