How to give a losing speech LMAO

I get a kick our of your troll over Olympus, but your sunday consisted of a fight with aao in which you had numbers, and beating Olympus once with even ops.. Get over it, you guys can settle your differences Friday/Saturday/sunday, the troll is getting old.

I get a kick our of your troll over Olympus, but your sunday consisted of a fight with aao in which you had numbers, and beating Olympus once with even ops.. Get over it, you guys can settle your differences Friday/Saturday/sunday, the troll is getting old.

Calm down bro, no one cares

lmfaaaoooooooo.

OP was brown sticky stuff, is brown sticky stuff and always will be brown sticky stuff.

~ Ex-Leader of Imperial '15

No flame, just saying. kinda rich to say that after OP literally closed ur clan and made it into a team.

Now I know why Olympus uses FOE capes because you guys are [F]ull [O]f [E]xcuses 

That's pretty fuckin hilarious but so true

~ Ex-Leader of Imperial '15

No flame, just saying. kinda rich to say that after OP literally closed ur clan and made it into a team.

Pretty sure imperial slammed op? like 5 times? and sv closed imperial look at imperial ranks then look at sv ranks and members, most of them were ex-sv. no wonder they beat you in preps so much!

Sv can only talk brown sticky stuff/flame and DDoS. I feel sorry for some of your nice members.

yeah that, plus slamming your brown sticky stuff clan LOL

So, i hear olympus has 2 nuts which one you wanna suck first. and that's rich coming from you, considering you 24/7 flame bait sv and side with op for some reason, your clan is fucking irrelevant and op will never like you as much as you like them

Pretty sure imperial slammed op? like 5 times? and sv closed imperial look at imperial ranks then look at sv ranks and members, most of them were ex-sv. no wonder they beat you in preps so much!

Nope, maybe a couple times here and there, but its obvious OP smashed them more than they got smashed or else OP would have been the ones who closed and turned into a team.The imperial ranks went to SV idk why, because Sv was just gonna open.