xL Closing Topic - Saturday 7/25/2015

Hon0r

That awkward moment when you need 40s clan for your weekend trips

Wasn't awkward, it was fun. 40's had a blast and can't wait to smash remedy again next week. You should make a level 40 and join us!  :wub:

wait wait wait that video WAS sick as fuck editing let me TELL you, he edited it so good and made us beating you look even better, that slow motion walk of shame down to gap then to singles having +12 on us was my favorite part. wait no no no no the "time is up remedy" spam now that brown sticky stuff made me laugh. excel for funniest clan! u got my vote. 

wait wait wait that video WAS sick as fuck editing let me TELL you, he edited it so good and made us beating you look even better, that slow motion walk of shame down to gap then to singles having +12 on us was my favorite part. wait no no no no the "time is up remedy" spam now that brown sticky stuff made me laugh. excel for funniest clan! u got my vote. 

22404ab291.jpg

lol wait wait wait wait wait...Your TOPIC consisted of one fight we GAVE you ( you're lucky we are not pussies and didn't leave) or else your Saturday topic would have consisted of  the one fight with you and AAO 43 vs 23 near ending time where you didn't clear them.

nstead of putting the nails in xl's coffin you berried your own grave. xL will be here in the very near future to put the dirt all over your big pimply forehead. 

feel free to take our video clip and use it in your own topic since we are not only better at runescape, but also video editing.

nice work xl although whoever called that pull west to gdz in your last fight vs R lost it for you

You may have a point , i was thinking this too!! we were very out leveled tho keep that in mind =]]]]]]

We actually puled 23 KimNaNa... I'm disapointed with all of your troll comments 24/7 on every topic put as much effort as you do trolling on shark brew and CD would be #1.

Damn you pulled 23 to a 40v40 fight Grats xl #1

22404ab291.jpg

lol wait wait wait wait wait...Your TOPIC consisted of one fight we GAVE you ( you're lucky we are not pussies and didn't leave) or else your Saturday topic would have consisted of  the one fight with you and AAO 43 vs 23 near ending time where you didn't clear them.

nstead of putting the nails in xl's coffin you berried your own grave. xL will be here in the very near future to put the dirt all over your big pimply forehead. 

feel free to take our video clip and use it in your own topic since we are not only better at runescape, but also video editing.

god bless

Erm, not quite sure as to what purpose your vid served. I just watched it and it just shows you having two fights, and both times XL dip and the clip ends

?

your dad had two fights with your mom and dipped out

thats why you have had no father role model to teach you that real men don't cry on sharkbrew