Rank equivalent game

slushpuppy

this topic is made for people who rep this sorta sig

Ā 

EliteĀ inĀ Young Rebels

EliteĀ inĀ Control

Ā CurrentĀ CouncilĀ inĀ Imperial

Remember when your clan decline a f2p prep vs a LPC (Imperial), that's how brown sticky stuff your clan were. ZU was slumping hard and got bullied to mains lmfao.

4SdTIhB.gif

ill do something different.. only familiar with LPC's and few Hpc's.

Ā 

Ā LPC:

Ā 

AAO = Canada, no propaganda, no bullbrown sticky stuff, respectable clan that I carry. #1 Matched in my eyes.

Ā 

OP = China, although they can pull alot and have alot of people in their clan, they have not been doing so hot when the fights have been matched, even though I like them as a clan i hope they pick it up.

Ā 

Doom = USA, they had a draft in the beginning (aka masser clan) and now stopped that to get dedicated clanners and they are a major force and tbh i look at as the #1 Lpc.

Ā 

Sv = Germany (WWII) even though they are a mighty force, that at the moment seems unstoppable, they will start to slip and fall soon, (prove me wrong cuz i like ur flame topics they make me giggle!) Also you guys are the best wilderness klen gj

Ā 

CD: Mexico, because every now and then we see you guys crossing the wilderness boarder to player kill with the rest :D

Ā 

Remedy = Alaska, cuz no1 gives a fuck

Ā 

Excel = Iceland, read above^

Ā 

Envy = ???

~~~

Ā 

Hope you enjoyed plz no flame

Ā 

Ā LPC:

Ā 

AAO = Canada, no propaganda, no bullbrown sticky stuff, respectable clan that I carry. #1 Matched in my eyes.

Ā 

OP = China, although they can pull alot and have alot of people in their clan, they have not been doing so hot when the fights have been matched, even though I like them as a clan i hope they pick it up.

Ā 

Doom = USA, they had a draft in the beginning (aka masser clan) and now stopped that to get dedicated clanners and they are a major force and tbh i look at as the #1 Lpc.

Ā 

Sv = Germany (WWII) even though they are a mighty force, that at the moment seems unstoppable, they will start to slip and fall soon, (prove me wrong cuz i like ur flame topics they make me giggle!) Also you guys are the best wilderness klen gj

Ā 

CD: Mexico, because every now and then we see you guys crossing the wilderness boarder to player kill with the rest :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Envy = ???

~~~

Ā 

Ā 

Ā LPC:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Envy = ???

~~~

Ā 

xl is north Korea with a almighty dictator who would kill his own leader for falling asleep during the pk trip and is a small clan but makes noise when it needs 2

Ā 

op is Greece they slumping and trying hard to keep trying

Ā 

doom is Israel still little guys compared to hpc lvl but strong for their sizeĀ 

Ā 

sv is iran just some snake ass activity going on in there that only their high leadership knows aboutĀ 

Ā 

remedy is Syria a dying country that nobody gives a fuck about

Ā 

ur cd and aao though are on pointĀ 

xl is north Korea with a almighty dictator who would kill his own leader for falling asleep during the pk trip and is a small clan but makes noise when it needs 2

Ā 

op is Greece they slumping and trying hard to keep trying

Ā 

doom is Israel still little guys compared to hpc lvl but strong for their sizeĀ 

Ā 

sv is iran just some snake ass activity going on in there that only their high leadership knows aboutĀ 

Ā 

remedy is Syria a dying country that nobody gives a fuck about

Ā 

ur cd and aao though are on pointĀ 

I'm Syrian that's actually fucked up lol

Ā 

Remember when your clan decline a f2p prep vs a LPC (Imperial), that's how brown sticky stuff your clan were. ZU was slumping hard and got bullied to mains lmfao.

4SdTIhB.gif

Ā 

remember when imperial closed after being open a month lmfao

Ā 

Ā LPC:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Envy = ???

~~~

Ā 

didnt sv just beat aao in a matched prep