Clan of The Month - July

Braden

Do realize fatality never post all their wins on sharkbrew lol. Missing about 4-5 RD Preps, 2 Supremacy, 2-3 CP, and one FoE F2P Prep.

Well clearly you're all fools considering runescape preps are only official when they are sharkbrew certified without dispute from other clans.

I know it would be hard to judge, but I feel like clan of the month shouldn't be targeted towards preps only. I feel like all aspects in the clanning community should be involved - weekend trips, pcl, preps, minis, midweeks, activity, etc. No disrespect towards AAO or Cd, but they can't really compete with sv, doom, and op on the weekends. I mean CD hasn't gone out at all on sundays and have not gone to pcl. They have strictly stuck to Saturdays, a few midweeks, and some preps. In my opinion that's not deserving of a runner up for clan of the month.

I know it would be hard to judge, but I feel like clan of the month shouldn't be targeted towards preps only. I feel like all aspects in the clanning community should be involved - weekend trips, pcl, preps, minis, midweeks, activity, etc. No disrespect towards AAO or Cd, but they can't really compete with sv, doom, and op on the weekends. I mean CD hasn't gone out at all on sundays and have not gone to pcl. They have strictly stuck to Saturdays, a few midweeks, and some preps. In my opinion that's not deserving of a runner up for clan of the month.

are people in excel allowed to play runescape with their monitors on?

get mad

you must be autistic

Do realize fatality never post all their wins on sharkbrew lol. Missing about 4-5 RD Preps, 2 Supremacy, 2-3 CP, and one FoE F2P Prep.

you shouldn't be too worried then if you don't win because you don't post prep topics lol

You should start supporting SharkBrew if you want recognition for prep wins and to have a chance at winning!

You have a Mediator representing Fatality, isn't he promoting SharkBrew around Fatality, just like a clan-representing Mediator should? If he was, then you wouldn't have to worry about anything being 'unfair' and you'd be posting your wins here!  :D