F2P Prep vs Rage [2-1]

Kim

No 3at no Supremacy, you know how it is. But in all seriousness and with no disrespect to rage we should have done better.

Would love to have a solid tussle with you guys in both servers when 3at gets back. The preps have been pretty interesting in the past.

You should have 3-0'd them and not dropped below 15 min tbh

LMFAO we closed Olympus buddy they haven't won a prep in 8 months currently on life support after we leaked their leaderboards (thanks toxic). Never fuck with cp again @@Simpler

Okay thanks for your input lol.

Are you still dedicating your time and efforts into clanning in 2017? Yikes.

@@Duval your allies have just called you mid tier LOOOL

Your immaturity level is insane lol you sound like a school kid who gets bullied and runs off to the teacher to dob on your peers.

Do you think I'm worried or hesitant to say Rage is Mid tier lol? @@Duval you guys are Mid tier right now, btw I miss your skinny giraffe necked snapback wearing white boy flames bae xo.

@@Mustafa you could have came up with a better excuse than that tbh.

Your immaturity level is insane lol you sound like a school kid who gets bullied and runs off to the teacher to dob on your peers.

Do you think I'm worried or hesitant to say Rage is Mid tier lol? @@Duval you guys are Mid tier right now, btw I miss your skinny giraffe necked snapback wearing white boy flames bae xo.

@@Mustafa you could have came up with a better excuse than that tbh.

Triggered LOL didn't read or ask

Triggered LOL didn't read or ask

Why are you triggered from my reply? It wasn't anything worthy of getting upset over bud.

You saying you didn't read it doesn't make you look or sound any better because we all know you read it LMAO.

Possibly.

I just thought the self proclaimed #1 clan could have done a better job than almost loosing to a mid tier Hpc, but hey that's just my opinion :).

lmfao what's it called when you almost win?

Losing

hilarious that your posting on this topic when your clan is scared to prep us on an online game lmfao

Prep score added

Cape switch did not affect overall result, the guy was first person to get banged anyways. Rage was up 2 at one point as well. Next time there is evidence of this, prep or round will be nulled or given as a win to opponent Supremacy.

lmfao what's it called when you almost win?

Losing

hilarious that your posting on this topic when your clan is scared to prep us on an online game lmfao

Don't talk to me about prepping I don't play anymore lol.

A win is a win yes, but a very very poor performance by the "#1 clan".

@@Brock_Lesnar I'd hate to see where you were educated if you think those are essays lmao.