Thoughts

hit

Hittin your acting like people can give up on work and brown sticky stuff for a game. Ik you sit at home and jerk off and play RS all day, but there is something called working and real life obligations. Idk where BvG went I don't play this brown sticky stuffty game. 

Funny how clans talk a lot of brown sticky stuff then when they're slumping they blame it on their ranks having to commit to irl obligations all of a sudden despite their clan being open for 8 months.

What are you on about? All your leaders left for a few months and you kids were in a slump. What I dont understand is how you and SV haven't fought for the cape. Oh yeah its because you know you'll lose and perfer teaming.

What are you on about? All your leaders left for a few months and you kids were in a slump. What I dont understand is how you and SV haven't fought for the cape. Oh yeah its because you know you'll lose and perfer teaming.

Sv changed their capes to team-6 capes.  And no, we were never in a slump considering we could still pull 40+ to weekends.  The difference now is that we're pulling back to 60's and smashing every clan.

Funny how clans talk a lot of brown sticky stuff then when they're slumping they blame it on their ranks having to commit to irl obligations all of a sudden despite their clan being open for 8 months.

Most universities in the us start back this month so lol

Not defending them or anything since idgaf about olympus but ye

Your sig is humorous 10/10

Sv changed their capes to team-6 capes.  And no, we were never in a slump considering we could still pull 40+ to weekends.  The difference now is that we're pulling back to 60's and smashing every clan.

we did not change our capes, we will be taking our capes back soon

My thoughts are you take this game too seriously and try to highlight the fact that someone doesn't log on this forum every day like you do.

Maybe you should focus on getting a life before you focus on peoples game activity.

shut up bundle of twigsgot you don't leave your house lmfao virg

My thoughts are you take this game too seriously and try to highlight the fact that someone doesn't log on this forum every day like you do.

Maybe you should focus on getting a life before you focus on peoples game activity.

he dont take this game seriously cause omega closed in a week l0l

shut up bundle of twigsgot you don't leave your house lmfao virg

So explain exactly how I get to work if I dont leave my house?

You didn't really think this through did you?

Consider getting a nose job when you finally leave your basement to get counselling young basement dweller