LPC Not Moving To HPC Times...

Crafted

The top 4 mpcs are competitively community based; there's former zenith, activation, old school AAO/ Sovereign/control members in each clan.

We are loyal to our community and former clan members before anything else, very similar to how committed the hpc members are to their respective clans. There's no incentive to move up into a scene where our pull is cut in half and we are forced to adapt to 20-30 def requirements.

Honestly i dont believe that, if we were able to share times last time with Supremacy/Zerg unit & they were still pulling 50+, also being the 2 top matched clans at the time in f2p. I believe we can do it again and even better.

Its never going to happen. I personally would like to see it, but realistically I know it wont. Every LPC pulls ~40 on weekends (sometimes more, sometimes less) and most of that pull is barely above 70 combat. You think that could really compete with HPC?

I know some may say train up, but you fail to see that most people wont because they enjoy the LPC scene and the low level pking. I have seen a lot of people reach ~70 combat and completely quit training which is understandable because they want to be in a LPC not a HPC. The pure community isn't supposed to be only HPC, it is supposed to consist of LPC, MPC, and HPC. If you want more action, go recruit or encourage someone to make a new clan.

Honestly i dont believe that, if we were able to share times last time with Supremacy/Zerg unit & they were still pulling 50+, also being the 2 top matched clans at the time in f2p. I believe we can do it again and even better.

Using Supremacy and ZU as examples, does not help your case. ZU closed for multiple reasons and Sup is barely able to pull enough as is( no disrespect to them, probably top 3-5 matched).

There's no logical or competitive reason that I can think of for any LPC/MPC to move up, and I have yet to see any credible responses to support that notion.

Using Supremacy and ZU as examples, does not help your case. ZU closed for multiple reasons and Sup is barely able to pull enough as is( no disrespect to them, probably top 3-5 matched).

There's no logical or competitive reason that I can think of for any LPC/MPC to move up, and I have yet to see any credible responses to support that notion.

Zerg unit closed for their own reason but the point that im making is that Zerg unit was still pulling strong & the quality was top notch even when we moved to their times. Supremacy slumping now has NOTHING to do with the move that took place last year lol.

@@Crafted_ I've already put forward this idea to all of the LPC's and none of them want to move up. AAO has been and is still ready to move up if other clans agree to it as well. All of their mindsets are the same: "we're going to get camped by 100's in addy". 

Wait till they respond; you'll hear some pretty "interesting" points.

CBA to train to 100 fkn combat and get defence no thank you. No lpcs give a fuck about hpcs the ones who do are multi clanners and are around 70/80combat SUP AND RD are just fine they fight eachother. LPC AND HPC scenes are fine dont try and fix something that isnt broken.

@@Crafted_ I've already put forward this idea to all of the LPC's and none of them want to move up. AAO has been and is still ready to move up if other clans agree to it as well. All of their mindsets are the same: "we're going to get camped by 100's in addy". 

Wait till they respond; you'll hear some pretty "interesting" points.

Exactly l0l.

AAO have higher levels than Olympus at this point, I don't know why everybody is saying it's just Olympus. AAO has been ready & wanting to move to MPC for like 3 months now, but nobody will go with them.

dis

This is what i meant with the 100s of excuses. Take a look at the comments when I made a topic similar to this but with more details.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/9564-o-look-ponytail-is-making-another-topic-wat-a-loser-haha/&do=findComment&comment=201034

Very immature of you to suggest he is an orphan

dunno they scared

Split trip times should have never been a thing in the first place :( Bless the morons who think its a good idea to stay separate.

Oh and Btw we wont be going full on HPC we may start the "MPC" (70/80s/90s maybe few straggler 100s)Scene and continue to live under that title for awhile :) You wont even have to fight high tier clans if you don't want to.

CBA to train to 100 fkn combat and get defence no thank you. No lpcs give a fuck about hpcs the ones who do are multi clanners and are around 70/80combat SUP AND RD are just fine they fight eachother. LPC AND HPC scenes are fine dont try and fix something that isnt broken.

You dont give a fuck about HPCs yet have open arms to members in the community in HPC clans? Seems silly for all of us. Being forced to get 100 cb? Not all. We would be starting the MPC scene and we would still encourage recruiting 70s and staying 1 Defence.

Becoming #1 LPC is like winning the Special Olympics. Yea you won but its not the REAL Olympics.

At this point in time I would like to say that people who think that being #1 HPC is an accomplishment that you should be proud of for the rest of your life should rethink their lives.

In +/-5 years nobody will give a brown sticky stuff bro lmao. Stop trying to pressure people into doing something they don't want to do. LPCs are just fine where they're at right now.