LPC Not Moving To HPC Times...

Crafted

Going from lpc to hpc is in my opinion ridiculous. Its as if your only looking at the first 30 names and saying "time to move up" no.

That decision is up to the ranks of their respected lpc clans and their communities. Think you might compete? Know you can compete and your community can reach new requirments.. All members.

There does need to be a breath of life back i to mpc but times have passed and lanning is simply not what it was.

Spreading out the clans across all l3v3ls would be good for the pure clan world but not the/some clans themselves.

All in all this is just my opinion. Dont hate me.cause my brown <3 x

Tamou

Honestly do not think it will work, on the way to the HPC scene the LPC clan will lose too many members. People will quit, people cba to fully max out, get defence and be 100 combat. The step between LPC > HPC is too big. Also I do not see any LPC competing with clans, maybe in the wilderness. But matched wise, all the HPC clans are really close to each other.

I mean none of the lpcs have the leadership to move up... It's not like they don't want to every one of the lpc leaders are glory hunters its just they know they can't handle it so they continue to have reasons they "don't want to"

I think to make this truly possible, 2 of the major lpc's would have to merge. Let's face it, despite the apparent quality of clans like Op, AAO, and Sv, they would not in the wildest scenario be able to compete with the HPC's right now. People talk about an MPC scene, but then the action would be few and far between. I think for now the state of LPC clans is fine. With desire opening for this weekend, the green alliance still in place, doom, op, sv, remedy, sk, rt, cd, EX, etc, the lpc scene is the most enjoyable to be in.

They'll give you 100 excuses why they won't move up, if they want their clans to die with nothing accomplished....so be it.

oh no my runescape accomplishments wont stand the test of time! how will i ever live with myself knowing i missed such a glorious opportunity to move up into the prestigious hpc bracket

That's the main reason why these type of clans shouldn't exist. The clan type "LPC & HPC" didn't even exist until late 2012, and it was basically when newer clans couldn't compete with clans MM, FOE, Fi, TLP, EOP, CP, etc. So instead of just saying they are #8 on the clan ranking, they considered themselves as "#1 MPC".

Also, at the start of this:

LPC = Low pulling clans

MPC= Medium pulling clans

HPC= Higher pulling clans

It had nothing to do with levels.

oh no my runescape accomplishments wont stand the test of time! how will i ever live with myself knowing i missed such a glorious opportunity to move up into the prestigious hpc bracket

> Didn't bother argue about the statement I made. 

I feel like every week i come on this site i see the hpcs post and then see Olympus post and its always a positive topic about how they dicked all the other lpc's. I have not seen another lpc post a topic in over 2 months. What should Olympus do should they step up and go hpc?

>having no basis to your statement other than pride on an online mmorpg in the year 2015

> Delusional af right now.

> Claims that I have pride on an online mmorpg

> Yet has this as his signature 

1BvD1u6.gif

> Lets the online community know that hes considered funny. 

> Delusional af right now.

> Claims that I have pride on an online mmorpg

> Yet has this as his signature 

1BvD1u6.gif

> Lets the online community know that hes considered funny. 

wow lol you really escalated that quickly. i'm not attacking you by any means you simply said "lpc's offer 100s of excuses" ok... maybe list some of them if you want me to argue them. the only thing you stated that actually has content is not accomplishing anything in this game and i stated that accomplishments in the game mean nothing.

but if you want to act like a 12 year old like the rest of this community then by all means go for it just get off your high horse first

wow lol you really escalated that quickly. i'm not attacking you by any means you simply said "lpc's offer 100s of excuses" ok... maybe list some of them if you want me to argue them. the only thing you stated that actually has content is not accomplishing anything in this game and i stated that accomplishments in the game mean nothing.

but if you want to act like a 12 year old like the rest of this community then by all means go for it just get off your high horse first

You're arguing with birthday lol let it go

This is what i meant with the 100s of excuses. Take a look at the comments when I made a topic similar to this but with more details.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/9564-o-look-ponytail-is-making-another-topic-wat-a-loser-haha/&do=findComment&comment=201034

The top 4 mpcs are competitively community based; there's former zenith, activation, old school AAO/ Sovereign/control members in each clan.

We are loyal to our community and former clan members before anything else, very similar to how committed the hpc members are to their respective clans. There's no incentive to move up into a scene where our pull is cut in half and we are forced to adapt to 20-30 def requirements.