LPC Not Moving To HPC Times...

Crafted

It should have never been an option in the first place. Originally the times were different because we were just 40-60s having fun clanning with friends from a mix up of HPCs. Now that we're of the 80 cmb range this shouldn't even be an option, either closure sending your members to REAL clans or becoming a REAL clan yourselves. The excuses I'm hearing has never even happened to anyone. "Oh, we dont want to get Defence" Foe beats CP/TLP/RD and they have more addy/mith than anyone. "Oh, HPC clans will hit us" Why would top tier clans come after a clan with 30-40 people unless you've done something personally to them?

I'd like to go hpc, but even pulling 60 isn't that great and our pulls would drop to about 45 because multi clanning, and also i can't be in 2 communities (eop/sv) i'd have to pick

I'd like to go hpc, but even pulling 60 isn't that great and our pulls would drop to about 45 because multi clanning, and also i can't be in 2 communities (eop/sv) i'd have to pick

That's the main problem here. The longer you wait, the more of your members get attached to the HPC clan they joined and may choose that over SV when the time comes. Multi clanning is terrible for new clans trying to make it somewhere :(

Why don't the HPCs just go out at LPC times? If you really think your HPC is that viable and competent (oh and within CB-range), then force the issue. Your ignorance as to the situation is painful to see, it's not so much all of the detailed arguments against/for it, but rather the simple barrier that exists in the first place: Combat-Levels.

Combat level differences between HPC and LPC allow the following:

HPC:

- Average combat levels of 94-99+

- Lowest combat level of ~72

- Highest combat level of ~108

- Average Wilderness level for every clan member to attack opposing members = ~36 WILDERNESS

- Average "hotspot" for HPC action = 18ports, 26hill, Sperm Hill, Singles (~14 WILDERNESS - ~28 WILDERNESS)

LPC:

- Average combat levels of 72-78+

- Lowest combat level of ~62

- Highest combat level of ~90

- Average Wilderness level for every clan member to attack opposing members = ~ 28 WILDERNESS

- Average "hotspot" for LPC action = CA, 18ports, 26hill, Sperm Hill, Singles, Black Knights Hill (~14 WILDERNESS - ~34 WILDERNESS)

Lower wilderness level required to do full damage with your clan, AND it's not as easy for maxed 120+ mains to camp your clan? Why would anybody who enjoys pure pking go HPC combat level range? Your very clan structure is cancerous to PvP action and your attitudes towards those not in your clan turn away potential visitors to the scene. LPC has many basic fundamentals going for it that HPC does not. Action = value.

Instead of begging LPCs to join you, why don't you join the LPCs?

ohrightcuzHPCistheonlytrueformofpureclanning

Fucking morons.

Why don't the HPCs just go out at LPC times? If you really think your HPC is that viable and competent (oh and within CB-range), then force the issue. Your ignorance as to the situation is painful to see, it's not so much all of the detailed arguments against/for it, but rather the simple barrier that exists in the first place: Combat-Levels.

Combat level differences between HPC and LPC allow the following:

HPC:

- Average combat levels of 94-99+

- Lowest combat level of ~72

- Highest combat level of ~108

- Average Wilderness level for every clan member to attack opposing members = ~36 WILDERNESS

- Average "hotspot" for HPC action = 18ports, 26hill, Sperm Hill, Singles (~14 WILDERNESS - ~28 WILDERNESS)

LPC:

- Average combat levels of 72-78+

- Lowest combat level of ~62

- Highest combat level of ~90

- Average Wilderness level for every clan member to attack opposing members = ~ 28 WILDERNESS

- Average "hotspot" for LPC action = CA, 18ports, 26hill, Sperm Hill, Singles, Black Knights Hill (~14 WILDERNESS - ~34 WILDERNESS)

Lower wilderness level required to do full damage with your clan, AND it's not as easy for maxed 120+ mains to camp your clan? Why would anybody who enjoys pure pking go HPC combat level range? Your very clan structure is cancerous to PvP action and your attitudes towards those not in your clan turn away potential visitors to the scene. LPC has many basic fundamentals going for it that HPC does not. Action = value.

Instead of begging LPCs to join you, why don't you join the LPCs?

ohrightcuzHPCistheonlytrueformofpureclanning

Fucking morons.

So let me get this straight, you want the older clans thats been on this server way before these new clans were even a thought in mind to make the move? thats like playing a game and asking someone to level down. It only makes sense for the lower tier to climb up and become one of the higher tier clans.Like @@Patrick said before, MPC/HPC have similar str/range/mage levels, only difference is attack/defence & prayer (which doesn't take long to get up, but ofc they dont have to level it up if they dont want to).

Iv'e heard of moving up the ladder, not moving down. Sorry @@Quode you got the wrong mindset bud :/. 

So let me get this straight, you want the older clans thats been on this server way before these new clans were even a thought in mind to make the move? thats like playing a game and asking someone to level down. It only makes sense for the lower tier to climb up and become one of the higher tier clans.Like @@Patrick said before, MPC/HPC have similar str/range/mage levels, only difference is attack/defence & prayer (which doesn't take long to get up, but ofc they dont have to level it up if they dont want to).

Iv'e heard of moving up the ladder, not moving down. Sorry @@Quode you got the wrong mindset bud :/. 

I don't want anything, I don't play the game actively. Were I playing the game actively I'd be content with where I was at because there's more action in the LPC arena than there is in the HPC arena.

However, if we're going to by your analogy of the ladder, then by your own logic the HPCs should train up their "attack/defence & prayer" (which doesn't take long to get up, and ofc they dont have to level it up if they dont want to) that way they can match the main clans... Since the main clans are older and higher tiered anyways.

The point of my post @@Birthday is to point out that the LPCs are thriving quite fine without the HPCs. They have large communities, action packed trips (due to tight combat ranges), and plenty of preps and minis in between. If the HPCs want the LPCs out during their trip times, then they will first go out and attack the LPCs to force such change as has been done in the past. There's no correct mindset here, only a core mechanic based around PvP in the Wilderness, and the only ladders to be maneuvered upon are the ladders of false ego and pride. Until the core mechanics are recognized there can be no hope of reconciliation and the HPCs and LPCs shall continue down this schism until the separation becomes borderline permanent.

Also off-topic, but please refrain from making silly inaccuracies about "playing a game and asking someone to level down" in relation to RS, because there are MMORPG's out there that do allow for players to de-level or sacrifice skills in order to PvE or PvP with a larger number (majority) of players. Both of your analogies are sorely disreputable for this situation, and if anybody has the wrong mindset here, it's clearly yourself.

LOL @ considering attack/defence/prayer to be stats appropriate to LEVEL UP with pures. Pures don't level their Prayer or their Attack if they can help it let alone their Defence. Go PvM as a main if you wanna level up that brown sticky stuff brah.

I don't want anything, I don't play the game actively. Were I playing the game actively I'd be content with where I was at because there's more action in the LPC arena than there is in the HPC arena.

However, if we're going to by your analogy of the ladder, then by your own logic the HPCs should train up their "attack/defence & prayer" (which doesn't take long to get up, and ofc they dont have to level it up if they dont want to) that way they can match the main clans... Since the main clans are older and higher tiered anyways.

The point of my post @@Birthday is to point out that the LPCs are thriving quite fine without the HPCs. They have large communities, action packed trips (due to tight combat ranges), and plenty of preps and minis in between. If the HPCs want the LPCs out during their trip times, then they will first go out and attack the LPCs to force such change as has been done in the past. There's no correct mindset here, only a core mechanic based around PvP in the Wilderness, and the only ladders to be maneuvered upon are the ladders of false ego and pride. Until the core mechanics are recognized there can be no hope of reconciliation and the HPCs and LPCs shall continue down this schism until the separation becomes borderline permanent.

Also off-topic, but please refrain from making silly inaccuracies about "playing a game and asking someone to level down" in relation to RS, because there are MMORPG's out there that do allow for players to de-level or sacrifice skills in order to PvE or PvP with a larger number (majority) of players. Both of your analogies are sorely disreputable for this situation, and if anybody has the wrong mindset here, it's clearly yourself.

LOL @ considering attack/defence/prayer to be stats appropriate to LEVEL UP with pures. Pures don't level their Prayer or their Attack if they can help it let alone their Defence. Go PvM as a main if you wanna level up that brown sticky stuff brah.

This is the only thing that's made sense on this entire thread. What's the point of 99 attack on a pure anyway? Anyone know? Oh, you mean to hit another pure that's lower than even 40 defense? Got it.

Right now both CP and Foe both pull in the 70s range in f2p and we can have awesome fights all trip. Especially with EOP reopening, them TLP and fatality can all fight in the 50 pull range.

Redemption and supremacy both pull 30-40 and can give the new MpCs good action.

In p2p foe pulls 20 higher than us and we have around a +5 on TLp. P2P will be harder for the MPCs to be in but it will soon even out.

They could even just start going out HPC times on Saturday but stay LPC on sunday

@@Quode You still fail to see the bigger picture. Yes, the MPC community have alot of action going on but if they stay in the same spot, they will eventually close. Trauma,Imperial, tier 1,chaotic,severance etc. are prime examples of potential MPC clans that chose to stay in their section and in a few months they died out and closed.

No HPC shouldn't be going down the ladder to fight the lower clans due to the fact that the HPC clans have been on the server much longer. If anything the MPC community need to move up. When I clanned on rs in pre-eoc MPC clans like Zenith,Enemy,Outrage,Control,Massacre,Havoc etc all shared the same trip time as the HPC's like MM,FOE,TLP,EOP,FI & CP.

and lol......in the hpc scene attack & prayer is already trained up lmfao, trying to twist my logic isn't going to help. The main community is a whole different area my boy.

Again I will say, never going to happen. 

Myself along with many other people don't want to ruin our accounts with Att/Pray/Def as well as many other different reasons. There has always been a good balance in the ladders and it should stay that way. If a clan wants to move up, that is completely fine, but don't try to force every other clan to do the same.

I think Sv, AAO and Doom could 100% do it because they are pulling decent and none of their ranks are in HPC clans as far as I know.

dooms leader is in foe?

also, they can't compete LPC, so i'm sure they'd be the new laughing stock of HPC.. i suppose someone needs to replace ZU though.