LPC Not Moving To HPC Times...

Crafted

It needs atleast 2 LPC's to move up to make it somewhat realistic for it to work(like SUP/ZU did at their time which basically kept the HPC scene alive). But atm I don't see any LPC's(other than from the looks of it AAO) stepping up, because LPC scene offers them what they need, and in some cases its more fun because mains barely get to snipe you and you dont have clans like CP/RD in the scene.

Would be good and interesting to see if any LPC's decide to move up before the end of this year, I believe that some do.

Don't know how SUP is slumping. We went from 43 pulls to 41 pulls...woah.

The LPCs are too weak to move up and will never improve if they keep fighting piles of garbage. They obviously don't care and would rather coast so let them be, they will move up when their community slowly dies after the summer when leaders start closing their clans because they're too "busy". Already clans are using mains and mithril in LPC times, so that can't be an excuse to not move up to HPC times. Hell, there's more ddosing and doxing and brown sticky stuff in the LPC community. Then again, when you have issues on leading clans you're going to resort to easier immoral ways to deal with clans.

If the LPCs want to move up and don't want big bad SUP/RD to bully them I'm sure we could work something out. In the meantime, most guys will want to enjoy having two communities to go to. I don't fault ya'll for that.

In this current time and place though the HPC scene won't go down, it's thriving enough as is with 7 clans. The LPC scene won't go up because there's multiple clans there. It's fine as is if they're happy.

I got bored of FOE trips cause we basically ran around and no one fought us meanwhile we had 30 mains on us and it was just cauliflower. Noone will go HPC cause the trips are cauliflower as fuck. FOE only has TLP as competition which leaves the low their clans would thrive off of the LPC moving to HPC when the combat difference would be insane.

I got bored of FOE trips cause we basically ran around and no one fought us meanwhile we had 30 mains on us and it was just cauliflower. Noone will go HPC cause the trips are cauliflower as fuck. FOE only has TLP as competition which leaves the low their clans would thrive off of the LPC moving to HPC when the combat difference would be insane.

Attack/prayer/def is what makes your combat level so high. We're nearly the same str/rng/hp averages lmao, I think we could compete up 3 or even 5 opts against most of these HPC clans currently without ANY training.

What I take from your post is you almost want to use LPCs to be scapegoats for struggling HPCs. Struggling HPCs will camp the LPC's moving up because they will out level and most likely still outpull them due to multi clanning in the LPC's. Realistically the only multi clabbers that will stay with their LPC over their HPC are the ones searching for recognituon which is easier to obtain in an LPC.

When LPC's like sup/Zerg unit moved up to the HPC scene it was a lower point in clanning where they were pulling the same/ more then the HPCs.

If you think any HPC will "take it easy" on an LPC that moved up you're wrong. They're going to take every opportunity to hit them.

Attack/prayer/def is what makes your combat level so high. We're nearly the same str/rng/hp averages lmao, I think we could compete up 3 or even 5 opts against most of these HPC clans currently without ANY training.

Hey morons! read this ^

He makes a good point.

The thing is none of them want to because the LPC scene is 100 times better. HPC's just get bullied by foe theres no point, why move out of a prospering community to join a dead one?

majority of aao / olympus / doom / sv have maxed 1 def accounts the only difference between these clans and the hpc's is the fact that they ahve good accounts and can still 1v1 pk.

@@Crafted_ I've already put forward this idea to all of the LPC's and none of them want to move up. AAO has been and is still ready to move up if other clans agree to it as well. All of their mindsets are the same: "we're going to get camped by 100's in addy". 

Wait till they respond; you'll hear some pretty "interesting" points.

The thing is none of them want to because the LPC scene is 100 times better. HPC's just get bullied by foe theres no point, why move out of a prospering community to join a dead one?

majority of aao / olympus / doom / sv have maxed 1 def accounts the only difference between these clans and the hpc's is the fact that they ahve good accounts and can still 1v1 pk.

It should have never been an option in the first place. Originally the times were different because we were just 40-60s having fun clanning with friends from a mix up of HPCs. Now that we're of the 80 cmb range this shouldn't even be an option, either closure sending your members to REAL clans or becoming a REAL clan yourselves. The excuses I'm hearing has never even happened to anyone. "Oh, we dont want to get Defence" Foe beats CP/TLP/RD and they have more addy/mith than anyone. "Oh, HPC clans will hit us" Why would top tier clans come after a clan with 30-40 people unless you've done something personally to them?