Velocity/doom Merging

Swagman11

Bad propaganda topic but on the other hand, I heard Critical Damage and Redemption were planning on a massive merge to come at the end of summer. Salso will be the leader, Iron Jack 13 a council and @ will have to re app and be forced to show his 10739head to the clan. The name of this disaster will be, "Critical Redemption"

poor banter

You guys just don't understand. Ari is forever our broccoli.

Imagine having a down syndrome little brother named "dicky" who just so happens to have the skills to murder people. He may do fucked up things, but he is way too cute to abandon. So you accept him back no matter what. THAT'S ARI!

more like you need him for the 3 opt

Ari merged it into doom while i was floating down the river in a tube with my ice cold beer in my hand. Then acted like he didnt and let Ryan come in our ts and recruit members out of it and such. But the best part of the whole thing is after doom flames me in the cute little video they start sucking my dick for me to join. I joined op and have finally found a resting place for my old bones. Hope that clears up any questions if not feel free to pm me. But velocity is gonna open up as a fun pk group

Ari merged it into doom while i was floating down the river in a tube with my ice cold beer in my hand. Then acted like he didnt and let Ryan come in our ts and recruit members out of it and such. But the best part of the whole thing is after doom flames me in the cute little video they start sucking my dick for me to join. I joined op and have finally found a resting place for my old bones. Hope that clears up any questions if not feel free to pm me. But velocity is gonna open up as a fun pk group

They opened as a team, but they rocking with op;) not doom haha.