Final Ownage Elite vs Eruption of Pures F2P Prep 2-1 [25/8/15]

holydreams

what do you expect us to say as a first thought right after the fight when the first prep we have vs eop our ts goes down but against any other clan there have been 0 problems.

if eop denies it then I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but it's pretty sus.

you don't feel our frustration when it happens to us lol

you won the fucking prep if it was eop shame on the ranks, but it was one round, why does it matter so much? i understand thats frustrating but it isn't automatically the opposing clan. In case you havent noticed theres some pretty intense rivalries eg cp/eop foe/tlp cd/doom sv/everyone

you won the fucking prep if it was eop shame on the ranks, but it was one round, why does it matter so much? i understand thats frustrating but it isn't automatically the opposing clan. In case you havent noticed theres some pretty intense rivalries eg cp/eop foe/tlp cd/doom sv/everyone

yeah you are completely correct.

would just be nice if there was 0 scumbag brown sticky stuff

what do you expect us to say as a first thought right after the fight when the first prep we have vs eop our ts goes down but against any other clan there have been 0 problems.

if eop denies it then I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but it's pretty sus.

you don't feel our frustration when it happens to us lol

Come on man, you're telling me while EoP has been closed (or whenever you prep anybody else), there have been no problems? All of that flame directed towards us was a very disappointing way to conclude a nearly flame-free prep. We had nothing to do with whatever teamspeak issues you faced (notice that the pure community were watching the prep as well and you do have your enemies), we could just as easily bring up the fact that a couple of ours dced during the third round of the prep but we neither flame nor accuse Foe of that. 

Regardless, thanks for the fight, I look forward to doing more in the future.

Come on man, you're telling me while EoP has been closed (or whenever you prep anybody else), there have been no problems? All of that flame directed towards us was a very disappointing way to conclude a nearly flame-free prep. We had nothing to do with whatever teamspeak issues you faced (notice that the pure community were watching the prep as well and you do have your enemies), we could just as easily bring up the fact that a couple of ours dced during the third round of the prep but we neither flame nor accuse Foe of that. 

Regardless, thanks for the fight, I look forward to doing more in the future.

well we told nobody to flame you guys.

people who might have been mad probably said a few things on their own accord out of frustration.

regarding your dc's, it would honestly be better if you did bring it up. I'd rather have 0 bull brown sticky stuff, 0 flame and a completely fair fight but also no secrets or things being kept quiet. You have a right to complain if that brown sticky stuff happens to you. And once again, nobody is accusing Eop for what happened because it could easily have been any clan. That's why we addressed every clan. It could easily be a plot from any other clan to start brown sticky stuff between us or whatever other intention they have.

Let's all just look past this and hopefully brown sticky stuff doesn't happen again.

It was a close and fun fight.

look at what CP did to eop LMFAO ur in no position to talk spastic

Remember last year when we forced you to merge with CV then continued to smash till you were on the brink of closure, until you didnt even go out on saturdays, let alone sundays, slumped to irrelevancy for 9 months, how do u feel?

Remember last year when we forced you to merge with CV then continued to smash till you were on the brink of closure, until you didnt even go out on saturdays, let alone sundays, slumped to irrelevancy for 9 months, how do u feel?

Remember your 30 loss streak

16 alone was from fatality who is also brown sticky stuff

yeah you are completely correct.

would just be nice if there was 0 scumbag brown sticky stuff

Yeah.. I just don't like that we got flamed so hard for basically a prep that we got for practice where we only won 1 round.. i mean i could see if you disputed if we won but jesus