Olympus Dominate P2P Midweek ft. 28v40

Misfits Public Relations

fwXyBxo.png

www.Olympus-rs.com

Teamspeak: Ts.Olympus-rs.com

IRC #Olympus

We got word that rT and vT , two newer clans on the scene, were going out on P2P trips today. We massed up 24 Olympus members, 2 invites, 3 randoms from the grand exchange, and a level 37 named Walter.

2925vzo.jpg

Olympus vs Vitality

Our first fight of the day started off in Al-kharid, we knew we were down by 12 but we were still able to come out on top and clear vt. We started this fight 28v40, ended with Olympus with 20 and vT with nada.

Thanks for the clean fight vt!

2925vzo.jpg

Olympus vs Risk Takers

For the second fight of the day we fought Rt at old gate - we started slamming them right off the bat, despite being down 10. We caught massive clumps and overtook the fight, sending every last rT member to lumbridge.

Thank you Rt for the fun fight! 

k3of3r.png

Olympus vs Vitality

Our first fight of the day started off in Al-kharid, we knew we were down by 12 but we were still able to come out on top and clear vt. We started this fight 28v40, ended with Olympus with 20 and vT with nada.

Thanks for the clean fight vt!

Lmfao we were waiting for the fight to start vs rT and u decided to crash before the war actually started. 

And you never cleared us we pulled away to get an rg to fight the clan we were initially massing up to fight. 

I guess all your invites/randoms were mains? Cause I saw like 5 mains with you in the lavas clips.

Nice action anyway, gj.

naaa on those lava trios, one of the mains was me, we had like 1 invite to our lava trip, to just pk for us for funzz hen we ran into rt and got em down.