Wich clans or people take the game too serrious?

Maxx

Most Hated since Day 1

Nothing new here plebs

Topic 10/10

Edit: Our leaders only log in for events, doesn't sound like too serious of runescapers to me. It just happens to be EXTREMELY easy to bully clans. Sorry for the butthurt members of the clan world

No flame intended, but I would say Sv and CD. Everyone else is pretty chill (not saying Sv and CD aren't), but those two like to take things out of the game if they deem necessary. Everyone does at one point lol, but I seem to see those two doing it the most.

Edit: Our leaders only log in for events, doesn't sound like too serious of runescapers to me.

Refer to quote below

No flame intended, but I would say Sv and CD. Everyone else is pretty chill (not saying Sv and CD aren't), but those two like to take things out of the game if they deem necessary. 

Taking it out of the game is the key part. When you spend most of your time trying to hack/rat/phish other clans, you're still invested in runescape (logged in or not).

honestly I think we all take the game somewhat seriously considering we take a portion of our lives and comment and post about runescape related activities. Other than that among lpc's I don't think anyone really takes it that seriously. But if I had to choose it would probably be Doom.