MPCS(higher combatted LPCS) 

Doom

Olympus

Sovereign

Against all Odds

CD

HPCS:

EoP/foe/tlp/s/fi/cp/rd 

although i think you should change MPC and LPC to -84 and -92, because theres no way any of the current MPCS are gonna be able to get everyone to 85+ combat, and not speaking for all lpcs here, but Vitality itself does have a decent about of 60s who are training up 

not rlly yu retRD. Most of our clan is 85- we've got lke 6 85+ so shut youer moth and stop telling your members ee're all 90s and tell them to log out at lavas lol, just fucking fight back you have more ops then us sometimes.

You do realize almost all, if not all of these "MPC" clans you listen have most of our preps with a combat cap of 85 at the high end...?

Why the hell would we classify ourselves as an MPC when we have 2 members 90combat or higher...? No wonder your clan history has "closed" at the end of it, your intelligence is severely lacking...

lol umad?

Most clans ask for 87- or 89- never heard of 85.

If you have anyone in your clan that is within the combat capacity you identify as that combat range regardless of how many brown sticky stuffters you have.

Get used to real pure clanning, as it was. Hopefully this can be taken into the wild, times can be changed and the scene back to normal soon.

Is this topic a joke. Every prep i have been to in the last year has been 84-85 cb cap for an lpc.

it should be 

LPC 1-84

MPC1-92

HPC1-106

why make all this bullbrown sticky stuff about a xlpc. Is it because excel get bullied by kids Real lpcs?

Keep it simple. if its not broken dont try to fix it. 

Is this topic a joke. Every prep i have been to in the last year has been 84-85 cb cap for an lpc.

it should be 

LPC 1-84

MPC1-92

HPC1-106

why make all this bullbrown sticky stuff about a xlpc. Is it because excel get bullied by kids Real lpcs?

Keep it simple. if its not broken dont try to fix it. 

The guy is just trying to set boundaries to stop you apes from bitching and moaning on your declaration threads. So instead of having a grey area which people can abuse via the counter declarations system and where nobody can agree - he's spoon feeding people.

Obviously this only applies to the site, it's not fucking gospel that you have to live by. I personally think even having to make some sort of guideline ruins everything, because you're always going to have the handful of kids who "accidentally" got def or got hacked. However, there's absolutely no reason to not be fighting each other.

Half of us who play are 20+ years old and don't give a brown sticky stuff. If you lose, you lose, people will forget about it in a day and it's better than having no action at all. Seriously, look at Fatality - how much of a group of bundle of twigsgots do you have to be to dodge a legit 87 vs 87?

Just stop being a bunch of cancerous bundle of twigsgots and eventually new blood will come into the scene (people will see tons of pure fights and say "Wow! I want to be a part of that because it looks fun"). This could benefit all of us.