What HPC rivalries will occur once the current ones have ended

موني

EOP and Fo

EOP's been the only clan to compete with CP atm with their 90 pulls, haven't seen Fo try.

I think the entire pure community knows it wont last much longer and when they go away they won't drop to a steady 50-60 pull, they'l drop to 30-40 pulls for another 2 years.

So once they r gone it'll be eop v fo

EOP and Fo

EOP's been the only clan to compete with CP atm with their 90 pulls, haven't seen Fo try.

I think the entire pure community knows it wont last much longer and when they go away they won't drop to a steady 50-60 pull, they'l drop to 30-40 pulls for another 2 years.

So once they r gone it'll be eop v fo

Lol the only competition CP have now is Foe & TLP, we just hunt EoP for abit to shut their mouth and put them back in their place like we did the past month.

in all honesty, tlp has no reason to start a rivalry with cp/eop

I don't see the eop/cp & tlp/foe "rivalries" ending anytime soon

if any rivalry that will end soon is the sup vs rd one and sup coming out as champions

this^

i honestly cant tell if you're actually brainwashed or trolling anymore.

Lol, we slumped your clan, everybody knows already so stop trying man. you pulled 30 last sunday lmao, stick to fighting lilguys like sup/rd and fi.

He lost mediator for editing comments against cp. That's all you need to know.

Even thought i dont even know who you are but im starting to like you so drop me a irc pm, we ll talk about joining cp, youll fit good brother.