Slavemaster420

Storm  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How long til closing time

• 1 day
    • 1 week
    • 1 month
    • before they open

@@Furious I honestly don't like to flame but instead of trying to quote me so much on these forums, how about you find something productive like a job or something. your daily routine is wake up, get on sb forums. I've seen your irl, your teeth look like str pots. You need help my friend..

@@idiots

Stop trying to put down a upcoming new clan, you guys are usually the same people that complain about too many clans closing/less competition. 

@@Furious I honestly don't like to flame but instead of trying to quote me so much on these forums, how about you find something productive like a job or something. your daily routine is wake up, get on sb forums. I've seen your irl, your teeth look like str pots. You need help my friend..

@@idiots

Stop trying to put down a upcoming new clan, you guys are usually the same people that complain about too many clans closing/less competition. 

LMFAOOOO HOW RED IS YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW?

the funny part is that you have 8x my post count

LMFAOOOO HOW RED IS YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW?

the funny part is that you have 8x my post count

I'm not mad, im actually concerned. You seem to be so lost after mm closed or something. Still repping the best adv member sig from 2012 & the clan isn't even currently open lol.

2symik.gif

@@idiots

Are you trying to flame what you assume to be someone's irl?

Because that is almost crossing the line of the glorious Sharkbrew rules, and also sounds like you took something on the internet to heart. It would be a shame if you lost all that post count and start a new account, wouldn't it...