How did it go xL?

TBR

dKz9YWn.png

Hello, family!

We're going to start to focus on this brown sticky stuff clan named 'Critical Damage

Why, you must say? We've history with this clan and the ranks decided to come together and decide to finally crumble them for once and for all. Let them know who we are as Excel.

Show them who the fuck we are and what stand for. We're a family and we're going to finally end this.

DsspRfc.png

The History behind why we would want to achieve this. 

Critical Damage was a main clan in about 2010. At the bounty hunter steps they spammed "xxpurerangez" cc 90+ and accepted any noob mother fucker into their clan. At this time I despised CD for their mass recruitment tactics.

Every day I sniped the living fuck out of them on my maxed out zerker Tru I 0 W N. Me Evilranged2, NL Monk,Abyssal and 20 other maxed out zerkers hunted them like it was what we lived for.

CD went main clan and stayed main clan until 6 months ago. At the same time xL came back CD went back to mass recruiting as level 40's and all of the old xl members were back at pking to focus on them and to crumble their pulls again. 

We cleared them then... But we were focused on other things... CD's pulls went extremely high and they were some huge ass massers we focused on being good and recruiting solid members who are loyal. Doom and CD began fighting for a lot of month. CD began to slump brining them to our level. This was last week us clearing CD

DsspRfc.png

CD is now talking brown sticky stuff about us..We need every single person to be online for our events this Saturday and Sunday too, Saturday at 5:30 PM and Sunday at 1:30 PM both eastern. We are ging to crush CD.

Every day I sniped the living fuck out of them on my maxed out zerker Tru I 0 W N. Me Evilranged2, NL Monk,Abyssal and 20 other maxed out zerkers hunted them like it was what we lived for.

CD went main clan and stayed main clan until 6 months ago. At the same time xL came back CD went back to mass recruiting as level 40's and all of the old xl members were back at pking to focus on them and to crumble their pulls again. 

xL'S been getting carroted since they were zerkers and Tru I 0 W N and 5 of his broccoli friends didnt do brown sticky stuff except give up free rune sets.. didn't know that broccoli was hon0r hes the biggest joke on rs no wonder his clan is so brown sticky stuff