Vitality Saturday FT The Anti-VT alliance

Dude

G4et72o.png

Its late so I don't want to make a long topic on this, but here is a list of our fights today. Was a decent trip, not much action cause clans like EnVy/Apex would rather hit people in singles then fight in multi 0.0

S/O To EnVy/Apex/xL aka green alliance for focusing on us the whole trip.... I hope you realize that we're the type of clan if you team on us, all your brown sticky stuff clans will be slumped lmfao. Keep the alliance up for next week though, we'll be more prepared this time, it was getting kinda boring being on top for so long

Fight 1: Vitality Vs EnVy + xL

Fight 2: Vitality vs CD 

Fight 3: Vitality vs Apex

Fight 4: Vitality Vs AAO FT EnVy/Apex 

Risil POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg0iaTuR4AI

... I hope you realize that we're the type of clan if you team on us, all your brown sticky stuff clans will be slumped lmfao. Keep the alliance up for next week though, we'll be more prepared this time, it was getting kinda boring being on top for so long

.....?

... I hope you realize that we're the type of clan if you team on us, all your brown sticky stuff clans will be slumped lmfao. Keep the alliance up for next week though, we'll be more prepared this time, it was getting kinda boring being on top for so long

.....?

Oo admitted defeat?

Gj though Vitality on actually competing in the LPC scene