Sovereign vs Ruin 40v40 3-0

hit

idk man i didnt attend this prep.. But i know and most of you should know from the doom prep that we do our own meta in preps we dnt bring mains there all pures maxed but they deserve to prep also if they worked hard to train there accounts. 88 combat is maxed ags pure 52 prayer. Nd most of those 88s are our core people. I feel what you sayn thou less 88 better chances. Anyways srry bro nd goodfight i wasn't there so idk..

I totally agree with you, they are pures and they do deserve to prep. But rules should be respected.

I would understand if you wanted a combat cap change if you didn't have the minimum. But it was 30vs30 minimum and you could have sat the 87's and rotated them in the exceptions.

Nice 86- combat cap and 2 exceptions?

http://imgur.com/a/3ZL07

You guys complained on the day of the prep trying to change the combat cap to 87... even though you knew the rules for a whole week.

Then had the audacity to bring them into the first round anyway and also try to attack us on our attacking round.

Anyway, even if it was an 87 cb cap you still cheated brining higher than 87 each round and a 90 in round 3....

NO RESPECT.

This, Glad I left you guys smh.

dude stop bitching and play the game

next time tell your ranks don't act slick by looking at our memberlist when we have 10-15 87s and 7 88s 

not our fault you didnt train up we are going for something better so we are all maxed 1 def 

dude stop bitching and play the game

next time tell your ranks don't act slick by looking at our memberlist when we have 10-15 87s and 7 88s 

not our fault you didnt train up we are going for something better so we are all maxed 1 def

u should fight Af in p2p it's not their fault they trained!!! :)

who did it better

<@lew> ur getting brave but imagine me vs u irl (22:53:48) <@lew> id take ur jaw off (23:02:04) <@lew> id just kick fuck out of ur dad (23:02:06) <@lew> and then you

"archingtwin": ill bust ur fucking eyes up <16:43:21> "archingtwin": bitch ass bundle of twigsgot <16:43:25> "archingtwin": attack me <16:43:26> "archingtwin": go for it <16:43:34> "archingtwin": pussy bch with ur emptyless threats

lmfa00 lew u broccoli simmer down