The truth revealed - How Rage wins fights

Tumblr

Lmfao your teamspeak has like 35 slots, it probably goes down like that all the time because your cheap ass clan uses a brown sticky stuff teamspeak server.

right I guess my brown sticky stuff teamspeak server decided to go down asoon as the round started in the mini, then goes back online asoon as it ends. Right wat a coincidence.

Also how would u know I have 35 slots, did u come in my ts to get my server ip. Lmao cmon rage if u gonna try to deny something atleast get better at it

Also, even though I find ddosing disrespectful and too far out of the limits of what should happen in the clanning community, you are known to ddos. You ddosed "hon0r" from xL for weeks over some tussles in 308. So don't act helpless. Maybe it is karma getting back at you 

Quit acting dumb m8, sort out your ranks. whoever is "we broke up" has issues. your whole clan has issues, dont turn xlpc scene to brown sticky stuff with ddosing. Next thing you'll probly do is recruit ll 40s with 44 pray and 30 def godbless.

If you need to ddos somebodies ts3 just to win a mini, you might aswell start writing your closing topic now

RIP :(

do recall hearing that tumblr guy used to ddos but dunno...

Yes I do believe this was the case