The truth revealed - How Rage wins fights

Tumblr

kvnrNjS.png?1

"If you cant beat them D D 0SS them"-Rage 2k15

An xlpc taking the game so serious they need to resort to ddosing, cmon m8 your barely an xlpc, point of it is to have fun. Not ddosing just to win a mini. Was this just a test of your booters you plan to use this weekend at the prep? lmao @@Datassd0e @@Niblet

????? Lmfao I'm unaware of any ddosing going on? how would we even get your members ip's? jesus frick kid your clan is already dead god bless

Quit acting dumb m8, sort out your ranks. whoever is "we broke up" has issues. your whole clan has issues, dont turn xlpc scene to brown sticky stuff with ddosing. Next thing you'll probly do is recruit ll 40s with 44 pray and 30 def godbless.

If you need to ddos somebodies ts3 just to win a mini, you might aswell start writing your closing topic now

Quit acting dumb m8, sort out your ranks. whoever is "we broke up" has issues. your whole clan has issues, dont turn xlpc scene to brown sticky stuff with ddosing. Next thing you'll probly do is recruit ll 40s with 44 pray and 30 def godbless.

If you need to ddos somebodies ts3 just to win a mini, you might aswell start writing your closing topic now

Tell me how we would get your ip's in the first place kid. You are absolutely clueless posting topics on here trying to give Rage a bad rep? Talk all you want on here tomato.

????? Lmfao I'm unaware of any ddosing going on? how would we even get your members ip's? jesus frick kid your clan is already dead god bless

You were there when control pker b&'d some kid from the TS3 and said he got the IP and would keep him offline

go look for more excuses please, ohh wait, i actually help my members get better and actually do inners to make them improve and look at the results. i love when people get mad like this makes me laugh :)

Do you show your members this? 

Lol @ this guy