The Return Of Curse l They Don't Want Beef.

Clan Curse

No one told me about this until today and it was slaughter that told me lol..... @@Niblet the times are cancer as well lol holy sht.

pmed vtec 3 days ago and received no response. how are they cancer? 

Also what times do you want for saturday sunday if we do them so u done flake out

Nah, if I remember right you only beat us matched once? :( Poor tomato... We'll take the free and easy mini topics btw. See you saturday ok kiddo?

lets see how you do this weekend with more clans out, and all your leaks in that open cc u got.

Uve never beat us matched 20v20, keep making those mini topics and ddosin during minis m8, wont make ur clan good

lets see how you do this weekend with more clans out, and all your leaks in that open cc u got.

Uve never beat us matched 20v20, keep making those mini topics and ddosin during minis m8, wont make ur clan good

Too scared to go out Friday or what kid? You must be new to clanning, but we'll probably hop over cc's for official trips and only people on teamspeak will know the cc :'( And keep coming up with the excuse of us "hitting you off" trying to make us look bad. Because in reality, you are the bad clan :'( or should I say team with how many you pull lmfao stay easy tomato.

btw, don't even get me started on your free forums! Can't spell Applications??????????????????????????????????????? LMFAO

b1155e12c239ce5998a8d991dbf07bbc.png

Too scared to go out Friday or what kid? You must be new to clanning, but we'll probably hop over cc's for official trips and only people on teamspeak will know the cc :'( And keep coming up with the excuse of us "hitting you off" trying to make us look bad. Because in reality, you are the bad clan :'( or should I say team with how many you pull lmfao stay easy tomato.

btw, don't even get me started on your free forums LOL! Can't spell Applications or what broccoli? LMFAO

I agree