Fi Saturday: Ending RD

Lumpeh

OV6q6rR.gif

Today the Pure Elites massed up ~38 people to our trip.  With Foe/EoP not going out, I don't think anyone expected that great of a trip.  Fortunately @@nick led us to victory and we decided, as a clan, that our goal today would be to end RD's trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRUNjqvdjco

rbcmjp.png

sESZN10.gif

We decided to begin our trip by fighting SUP even knowing we were down opts.  Lumpykins and I counted ~7 mains, so as you can imagine the fight wasn't that great, but we did well considering the circumstances.  Gf SUP and grats on ur pull & win. 

rbcmjp.png

AGtJqZf.gif

This is where things got interesting.  We decided to completely demoralize and punish the [R]etar[D]s.  It couldn't have went any better.  We logged in on them SE of bandit camp, and started hitting them in singles.  They ran NW towards bandit camp and got completely obliterated.  It's as if food wasn't on I'm not exagerating or bantering when I say that we were down 5. and somehow opts were even by the time they dragged to multi, within the next 5 minutes RD was completely wiped off the map.  Remember that P2P is our server, even on satudays, P2P worlds will not save you.

YHuFWYF.png

yVncq9T.png

eefd5ae6c1eceb50b29180abdda1130e.png

ZldcE6F.png

nVz7VHH.png

rbcmjp.png

AGtJqZf.gif

Well after completely demoralizing them at bandit camps we said fuck it lets make them end their trip, and we did just that.  They were SE of gy, we logged in on top of them and started putting in work.  Amazingly enough, they decided that it was a good idea to try and fight us in multi (after we just hit them and cleared them down 5...).  It's kind of a big deal when RD goes into multi, so everyone was really excited.  After getting completely cleared RD decided to end their trip.

M40IeUo.png

UIo5q0T.png

887bf71dc72490fb673fa2bea41c754b.png

uPnY3Ql.png

24y445c.png

(And yes, we successfully ended [R]etar[D]'s trip after this hit, and decided to call it a day) Image[http://www.clan-fi.org/elites/public/style_emoticons/default/tophath2wmcopy7gz.gif] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts
was fun, ty for action.

also ty for the LOL
26b746751650dc09c99dc9cac7fc5664.png

At least they admitted they got cleared and called themselves pathetic ahaha xd.

Also their own members posted pictures of them losing 6 opts from one pic to another and overall getting cleared.

mQlIYUz.png

This one sided rivalry is so embarrassing for RD.

You guys should have cancelled your trip like EoP and FoE and saved your members some return sets.

At least they admitted they got cleared and called themselves pathetic ahaha xd.

Also their own members posted pictures of them losing 6 opts from one pic to another and overall getting cleared.

mQlIYUz.png

This one sided rivalry is so embarrassing for RD.

You guys should have cancelled your trip like EoP and FoE and saved your members some return sets.

im sure everyone can see a FI member getting hit by barrage maybe you cant but i guess you need to use p2p to beat us in f2p?