No need For Xlpc

60 in mith

lpc trips are also filled with mains , only this mains are 100-126 cb.

Current LPCs are actually MPCs which varies from 75-90 cb with the occasional HPC (100) and LPC(65) account, meaning fights at corp can happen without the majority of the memberbase getting sniped by 120s. 

Current LPCs are actually MPCs which varies from 75-90 cb with the occasional HPC (100) and LPC(65) account, meaning fights at corp can happen without the majority of the memberbase getting sniped by 120s. 

Not 120s but theres lvl 90-100+ mains.. not much difference lmfao...

Ive been to Doom's trips and ive seen A brown sticky stuff TON of mains in the lpc scene.

There's also "Lpcs" that have members who are 100+ combat and wear addy? - Like really?

If a HPC clan can hit you at ca then you are not fucking LPC - that means you should be going out at HPC times.

'hey guys we all care and want real pures in these scenes but we won't think twice about bringing mains and hopping on our hpc accs to snipe our enemies lmfa0'

'omg why is the scene so cancerous look at all these mains and hpc accounts..... time 2 complain on sharkbrew that'll do the trick!'

People are very often too slow to identify that they themselves are the cancer of the community and are very quick to point fingers at others.

Not 120s but theres lvl 90-100+ mains.. not much difference lmfao...

Ive been to Doom's trips and ive seen A brown sticky stuff TON of mains in the lpc scene.

There's also "Lpcs" that have members who are 100+ combat and wear addy? - Like really?

If a HPC clan can hit you at ca then you are not fucking LPC - that means you should be going out at HPC times.

DOOM, OP, AAO etc are pretty much considered MPC due to 20 defence players and triple 90s. I'd consider LPCs stuff like slaughter, rage etc.

that been said I've only been hit once during a doom trip by a main and that was in level 30 wildy lol, every other fight at corp etc I've been fine (74 cb)

l0l u left over an xlpc buddy i consider that as ~ bullied ~

stay ez u dumb 4n cunt

If by quality you mean clan friends and spies then sure pal

What made my think i was speaking to you clowns??? you guys are irrelevant attention seekers not even worth my time.

lmao nice lb's owait u took them away heh stay ez buddy we aint done with u yet until chilz makes a public apology 2 the coc kings

Or what? You going to send 5 virgins in addy.

EoP is getting slumped and is now as irrelevant as your xlpc clan, good job r0f

Or what? You going to send 5 virgins in addy.

EoP is getting slumped and is now as irrelevant as your xlpc clan, good job r0f

nice lbs lmfao stay ez brother....

I can sense ur fear of the roc coc from nz lmfao fear the bucket helm pal...

40-65 Lpc - 1 Def

65-88 Mpc - 1-20 Def

88+ Hpc - 1-30

No exceptions on brackets and no exceptions for events, if clans bring different brackets to an event it should be automatically nulled and is a lose for them.

Mpc & Hpc go out together or Mpc goes out an hour later that way there's still Hpcs out and it reduces the number of Hpc invites.

Nothing will ever changed though lol..

I agree the xlpc should be known as LPC now. 

40-60 combat lpc

60-88 combat mpc

88-108 combat hpc

very accurate. 

close, i think it should be

40-65 combat lpc

66-96 combat mpc

97-108 combat hpc

most in hpc are 30 def anyway.

close, i think it should be

40-65 combat lpc

66-96 combat mpc

97-108 combat hpc

most in hpc are 30 def anyway.

So you want a 30 cb lvl bracket in Mpc? Fucking cauliflower...

Most Hpcs are not 30 def either so this is just cauliflower suggestion.